2C-X And Marijuana

Discussion in 'Synthetic Drugs' started by _Underscore_, Oct 15, 2014.

1. _Underscore_

_Underscore_ Members

Hello,

I'm thinking I want to try a 2c-x (I've got 2c-d and 2c-t7) in combination with marijuana. Anybody tried this combination before? Perfectly safe? Bad idea? Anything I should know?

2 people like this.
  2. hellstar01

hellstar01 Banned

what is 2c-x? and 2c-t7?

3. _Underscore_

_Underscore_ Members

x is a variable (fill in b, c, d, e,...). It's any phenethylamine. For example, I have 2c-d and 2c-t7.

4. CannbisSouL

CannbisSouL Smoke 'till you toke. Lifetime Supporter

It should be alright - marijuana mixes safely with most drugs. Physically, anyway.

When you mix psychedelics and marijuana, you have to consider the effects of synergy. 1+1 does not always equal 2 when you mix your drugs.

One of my most potent hallucinogenic experiences (at least visually) resulted from around 25mg 2C-E and a TINY hit of marijuana. At this point, I had both a cannabis and a 2C-E tolerance. I've never had such an intense experience visually with 2C-E and cannabis before or after, just the one time.

Not to say it wasn't enjoyable or that I would recommend against the combo. Just trying to say that you might experience the unexpected. :)

5. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

It's fine, just like any other psychedelic. I have personally mixed cannabis with 2c-d and 2c-t-7 and it was wonderful. I consider it almost necessary, to combat the nausea, and because I love cannabis.

6. AceK

AceK Scientia Potentia Est

it should be okay. just check to see how things are going before you add weed. weed can sometimes double the psychedelic effects

7. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

In my experience, marijuana never did much of anything for me while I was on 2c-X's. IMO, marijuana is better-suited for tryptamines. Again, this is just based on my own experience.

8. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

I smoked weed on the comeup of 2ce and found it eased my nausea as well as potentiated the trip.

I may have smoked it on 2cb too but not as memorable.

9. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

just go slowly with smoking weed on 2c-x. it will probably hit you a lot stronger than usual. hopefully you have tried 2c-d and 2c-t-7 by themselves before?
    if not, i would maybe wait to smoke until you feel you are past the peak. but then again, one of the best things to combat come-up nausea on 2c-x is smoking a little weed. only take one hit, then wait a few minutes to see if you wanna take another.

i can pretty vividly remember a trip on 2c-e, 6 years ago, where i took a few too many bong hits, and had pink floyd playing a little bit too loud...and i just felt really fried and stupid. i couldn't communicate with my friend, and we were both just saying stuff like "woah...weird" over and over again. i started to think i was never gonna be normal again and it was pretty freaky. of course i was fine in the end, but i might have rather smoked a little less weed on that trip.

i have actually had several trips where i smoked and suddenly things got a little too intense and unpleasant in one way or another. day-to-day, i am a stoner, but when i am planning to trip, i usually trip to wait to smoke until after the peak. that doesn't always happen though.

10. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Weed and 2cb works awesome :D

11. ragamala

ragamala Spiritual Entertainer

I've combined weed and 2C-E...I found that adding weed injected an element of paranoia in the trip and made it more generally disorienting. Still I don't advise against it. Go for it...imbibe responsibly and you'll be fine.

12. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

is it? I just remembered I had a couple puffs in between a staggered dose of an MDMA + 2cb trip which was Amazing! Perhaps I didn't give the weed it's due on that trip.

13. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Well when I done it last, we had a heap of glow sticks and we somehow like split them and flung them everywhere in the garage and we all tripped like we were going through space and shit.

Yeah was awesome. =)

14. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

i just dug up an old thread i made about 2c-b, to see what i said about combining it with weed.

that was on 36 mg. i noted on a later trip with 44 mg that "one bong hit sent me to la-la land. it was almost too much."

so like with any psychedelic, combining with weed can go great, but i would approach with caution :)

1 person likes this.