What Does A Girl Feel Like When She's Horny?

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by RichardTheFrog, Oct 14, 2014.

1. morrow

morrow Visitor

Ermmm, hang on, I will ask my guy, he knows best....

2. MochaMood

MochaMood Member

Actually, no you don't. The same testosterone that drives your sexual urges drives a woman's sexual urges. No testosterone, no sex drive. For anyone. Period.

3. RichardTheFrog

RichardTheFrog Newbie

I thought that estrogen and progesterone drove a woman's in addition to testosterone. Is that not the case?

4. TheSamantha

TheSamantha Member

Or vasopressin?

5. MochaMood

MochaMood Member

To the best of my knowledge, increased levels of progesterone have a negating effect on libido. No testosterone, no libido for anybody.

6. MochaMood

MochaMood Member

Double post. My apologies.

1 person likes this.
  7. bunnyboileri

bunnyboileri Guest

I can be sat in the hairdressers chair imagining what a guy ive mets cock is like and wanting to pull his jeans and pants done and it bounces up. imagine playing with it and wanting it in me.

8. RichardTheFrog

RichardTheFrog Newbie

Is that an example of a normal female sexual fantasy? That's good. That seems healthy and normal. I wish some girls would just pull mine out.

Does the guy have to be tall?

9. RichardTheFrog

RichardTheFrog Newbie

The hours that I'm awake. And it's intensified if there is a girl (age 18+) in front of me... and if she's hot.... then even more so.

It's been a while since I've lived with a girl, so maybe that would change. But pretty consistently, I suppose.

10. RichardTheFrog

RichardTheFrog Newbie

That's why she has to be hot in the first place.... so that I could tolerate that....

If Sofia Vergara was nagging me to take out the trash. I'd be okay with that.

11. RichardTheFrog

RichardTheFrog Newbie

So are male and female not meant to live together?

And maybe if you get into some kinky stuff, it could prolong it, right?

12. RichardTheFrog

RichardTheFrog Newbie

What fantasies should they be in to? Name as many as you want......

13. MochaMood

MochaMood Member

When she's wearing ugly undies (why does she own ugly undies, anyway?) and getting naggy, your charms have worn thin as well. Whatever it was about you that made the effort sexy is gone. The key is that both of you have got to want it to work. You have got to want to try. If she's always nagging, why not learn how to make her happy? If you have needs going unmet, or want her to revert to some long-abandoned behavior from the past, communicate that. Hell. Toss out her ugly undies. I throw out my husband's old boxers. And when he goes shopping for replacements, I veto ones I don't like. At least I used to when I cared. Trust me. When you stop caring about the outcome, it's too late.

14. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

That sounds like awesome advice, because he hasnt been doing that thus far?

So she doesnt make any effort and is naggy and the answer is for him to try even harder

And communicate of course, because through the magic of talking suddenly she get all horny for him again

Wouldnt it be easier if he just dumps her and finds one less selfish and lazy?

15. MochaMood

MochaMood Member

If he was, she'd have nothing to nag about. Why is that not obvious to you (or to him, for that matter)? If he wants her to stop nagging, he should anticipate her desires. Nagging, by definition, is repetitive behavior. If she has to ask him for the same shit over and over, he should just be doing it already, or have made it plain that he never intends to. If she wants him to do the things she nags about, she should be making an effort to give him what he wants as well. She should especially not be wearing ugly undies. It's not like panties have to be ugly to be comfy.

16. RichardTheFrog

RichardTheFrog Newbie

Are there relationships where the man rules and there is little to no nagging?

17. Logan 5

Logan 5 Confessed gynephile Lifetime Supporter

Can't help ya there.

But I can tell you what she needs to feel- she needs to feel loved, accepted, and emotionally content.
    And me between her legs would help as well.... :sunny:

1 person likes this.
  18. naturegirl1

naturegirl1 Member

Are we confusing feeling horny with feeling aroused here? because to me they are different things. Feeling horny is having the desire/urge/need to engage in sex, which was my permanent state when I was a teenager! It's also the state I would feel around mic-cycle, 2 to 3 days before ovulation to a week after. I'm now on HRT but I still get that mid-cycle spike when I get really horny!
    Feeling aroused is what I get when I let the hornyness take control! Then my nipples start to harden & get erect, I get that "slick" sensation down in my genitals as my vaginal secretions go into overdrive, my clitoris starts to harden & I get a sensation that is similar to the one I get prior to an orgasm, hard to explain. I get wetter, I have been known to soak through the gusset of my panties! If I don't get some sort of release, say by pleasuring myself or getting hubby to finger me & play with my clitoris, I can get quite edgy, I then lose the urge & end up frustrated.

2 people like this.
  19. jameske91

jameske91 Supporter HipForums Supporter

That was an amazing reply/description.

1 person likes this.
  20. MochaMood

MochaMood Member

Not at my house. This is 2014, ain't none of these motherfuckers so good they can rule me. I believe in partnership, and I expect my partner to pull his damn' weight. And if he doesn't? He will hear all abo u t it until he does. Do what you are supposed to do and she will be too busy saying thank you to nag.

2 people like this.