What Does A Girl Feel Like When She's Horny?

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by RichardTheFrog, Oct 14, 2014.

1. RichardTheFrog

RichardTheFrog Newbie

I know what it feels like for a guy to be horny, but what about a girl? Can you describe in detail?

2 people like this.
  2. newbie-one

newbie-one one with the newbiverse

http://youtu.be/SEuKkcX1uKA

1 person likes this.
  3. RichardTheFrog

RichardTheFrog Newbie

Do you feel your hormones raging or what? And why do some girls not act on this as much as others?

4. ginalee14

ginalee14 eternity

What age might the girl be?

5. RichardTheFrog

RichardTheFrog Newbie

Tell me what it feels like for any age other than below 18 because I don't care about that.

6. secret_thinker

secret_thinker Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

"What does a girl feel like when she's horny?"

Probably horny

http://youtu.be/ESVgC1mZOMY

7. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

How many horny guys have you felt?

3 people like this.
  8. IMjustfishin

IMjustfishin Member

haha good one!

9. MochaMood

MochaMood Member

When I'm horny I feel increasingly distracted by an urge to be penetrated and an urge to have friction in my clit. Physically, the sensation is akin to an ache. I can feel myself get wetter sometimes. I can feel my vulva engorging and becoming more sensitive. Sometimes I feel my nipples get hard. Sometimes there is a strong urge to move my hips. If it becomes enough of a distraction, I will hunt my man down and make sure he knows what I'm after. Only an orgasms or sadness can relieve the pressure.

8 people like this.
  10. birsha

birsha Member

Hmm, lets see. I imagine it's similar to how it feels for a guy. I mean we both have nerves that react to arousal right?

Like Mocha, it can be distracting when I'm really horny. I get pretty wet when I'm aroused. Enough so that I keep a spare pair of panties with me sometimes, or don't wear any at all because it's no fun having wet panties all day long.

My clit gets a bit harder and my nipples harden. It's sort of like a pleasent pain in between my legs.

Sex is mental enough for me I can get myself 75% of the way just by thinking about it. One of the reasonse I like to wear dresses mostly (besides my boyfriend liking it) is that it provides easier access when I've gotten myself all worked up and need to rub one out so i can concentrate on work again. :p

MochaMood and skip like this.
  11. RichardTheFrog

RichardTheFrog Newbie

Do you masturbate at work?

Without starting a new thread: how often do you masturbate (women)?

12. birsha

birsha Member

I do masturbate at work sometimes. Not while sitting at my desk or anything. But I'll retreat to the bathroom sometimes...

I probably masturbate at least once a day. Sometimes twice. Depends on if my boyfriend is around or not.

13. RichardTheFrog

RichardTheFrog Newbie

What type of place do you work at?

14. TheSamantha

TheSamantha Member

When I get horny, there are two different hornies lol: horny in the clit or horny in the vagina. When I feel horny in the clit, it's this funny feeling, like something ripe about the burst, like I should cross my legs to squash it. With the vagina, I just keep picturing a hard dick shoving itself in, and I feel the funnies up the hole and like I should stop thinking about that so I won't feel deprived.

I hear teenage boys are horny all over the place, the elevator, the train, school, that sounds horrible even though the men I know say they liked being hard in public. If I was hard in public, that would suck because why I'm feeling aroused, I want to do something about it pronto.

1 person likes this.
  15. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I also get nipple horny.

16. shoeless joe

shoeless joe Member

Lol when I was in high school and I would get boners during the middle of class I remember thinking "damn it, if only there was some way I could get myself off without touching myself to relieve the tension!" Oh the joys of being a horny teenager...

17. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

girls don't get horny, they just pretend they do because it helps them control men.

no girls actually act on it.

2 people like this.
  18. TheSamantha

TheSamantha Member

I get horny all the time.

19. drawinginblank

drawinginblank Member

It feels like being horny. Like I can't imagine how it can be any different.

20. RichardTheFrog

RichardTheFrog Newbie

But how do you know what a guy feels like? We have different hormones. I'm pretty much horny 24/7, but especially for like 1-2 hours of every day.