Do You Like Giving Head?

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by RichardTheFrog, Oct 13, 2014.

1. mskitty

mskitty Members

I'm a oral fiend for a big cock love to deepthroat and swallow.

4 people like this.
  2. PaullyNormous

PaullyNormous Members

My wife gives awesome head. I came in her mouth this morning and she kissed me and spit some into my mouth. Never done that before but it was pretty hot.

3. ggib111

ggib111 Members

Amen! I just wish I could do both at the same time! Or you know that is in one fuck session.

4. ggib111

ggib111 Members

That's great. Try this though to even improve the experience: Once you're really going down on it, finger the spot between his balls and asshole. Just gently stroke it. If you're really adventurous, play a little with his asshole. Then post back here and tell us what happened.

5. footkisser

footkisser Members

My wife has always enjoyed sucking & swallowing but since getting PG (planned with a lover as I am sterile) she is obsessed with sucking cock & eating cum. I get a couple of BJs a day & her several lovers also get into the action.

6. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

wait till you see how much fun she is once she gets PG-13.

1 person likes this.
  7. thapalauan

thapalauan Members

Yes! I love sucking much husbands dick! It makes me so wet. Especially when he is enjoying it,and grabs my hair! I love to suck his balls too.

2 people like this.
  8. Micheal9

Micheal9 Members

You sound like a wonderful wife, do you swallow to?

juicelover likes this.
  9. thapalauan

thapalauan Members

Actually Michael9 last night was the first time I have ever fully swallowed his cum. We have been married for 4 years now. I have had his cum in my mouth but I never swallowed it. My hubby was enjoying it very much last night and he told me to 'suck it dry baby'. And I did.

DocDick, augiedog and juicelover like this.
  10. Micheal9

Micheal9 Members

Wow very nice! Do you think you'll ever swallow again? Never had a woman swallow for me.

11. thapalauan

thapalauan Members

Yeah probably. Now that I've swallowed I won't let him cum on my face. I don't really like that. Kinda weird. My boobs that's okay.

juicelover likes this.
  12. Micheal9

Micheal9 Members

You sound like someone else I know. She doesn't like it in her mouth or face maybe sometimes if I'm lucky I can shoot it on her boobs.

13. cbcrazy

cbcrazy Member

The few times the wife will give me a BJ, she will only swallow. This is great, but sometimes I'd like it to be a bit dirty and messy have have her let it fall out of her mouth and let it run down my shaft and suck it up again. She's not willing to do that or take in on the face. When she does blow me, she will only swallow.

juicelover likes this.
  14. oralover

oralover Members

I just gave a guy a bj a little while ago and he came in my mouth and I swallowed every yummy drop. And I'm proud of it. I been blowing him off and on for awhile now. He loves that he can text me anytime he wants a bj.

2 people like this.
  15. AAAM

AAAM Banned

HELL YEAH...there is nothing like working a woman to orgasm with oral and her having the orgasm as I hug her hips lol. LUV IT FOREVER!

16. slutshots

slutshots Members

I love sucking dicks. the hardness in my mouth turns me on really good. the softness too.

17. Guest12345

Guest12345 Members

For the first time in my life, I alternated between my husband and my lover's cock the other night taking turns sucking them. It was so hot.

DocDick and J0HNNIE like this.
  18. Ashalicious

Ashalicious Senior Member

I love performing oral on my husband. I have a big gag reflex, and fortunately he loves the sound of me gagging on his dick. I always let him cum in my mouth, and I always swallow every last drop. I don't think I have ever spat his jizz out.

2 people like this.
  19. vfrieke

vfrieke Members

I love it too! The feeling of the hard cock in my mouth, mmm.... And then seeing and hearing him enjoy it, such a turn-on!

20. chasedateek

chasedateek Members

woahhhhhhhhh, your man is luckyyyyy ! :eek:

juicelover likes this.
  21. Aussie48

Aussie48 Guest

My partner really enjoys giving me oral sex ... and who am I to complain??? :daisy:

We love oral sex as forreplay ... we can make it last just a few minutes or a few hours .. depends on how horny we are.

It's great to pelasure your Lover and to know they are enjoying your touch.

Cheers