Do You Like Giving Head?

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by RichardTheFrog, Oct 13, 2014.

1. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

that's because the women you find in real life are actually women.

1 person likes this.
  2. *MAMA*

*MAMA* Perfectly Imperfect

It's pretty much one of my favorite things ever.

Bjgirl, Deejay88, Justinsky and 6 others like this.
  3. RubySoho6

RubySoho6 Organized Chaos

Yes. Yes I do.

1 person likes this.
  4. jameske91

jameske91 Supporter HipForums Supporter

LOL

5. averageguy6

averageguy6 Average Ordinary Guy

I love oral! Eating pussy is the best part of fore play, or after clean up. Got to make sure she gets to cum too.
    I also like sucking cock and yes I will swallow.

jamesau, luv3wayfun and mariah_lips like this.
  6. DieselGirl

DieselGirl Members

I wish I could love it but don't. Bad first experience that I posted elsewhere. If it happens, I don't want to taste it - just get it down the throat as fast as possible!

7. mariah_lips

mariah_lips Members

I get so turned on sucking a mans cock! I pay a lot of attention to the head licking it gently. They really seem to love it. My tongue goes up & down the shaft & I stop every now & then to include his sac. Take those balls into your mouth girls!! When I feel him stiffening up, then thats the time to start sucking that dick. Gentle at first, then give it all you got! Suck real hard! I love it when his breathing changes & he starts to grunt!!! My pussy gets so moist when that happens. Usually he's playing with my pussy at that time. 69r's are great, but thats another topic. Hehe! I start going real deep down on his rod which is really hot by this time. He will let you know that it feels good. My man gently grabs my head & pushes me further into deep throat. Sometimes I gag, whick is ok because the saliva sure does help! You don't want friction, no, no, no. Stroke his rod too & run your hand over the head, here & there! Touch his balls! When he's ready to shoot that load, I like to taste it. Some girls find it hard to swallow, and I think thats ok. Just take things slow. You can let him bust loose all over your body!! Thats fun too!!! Enjoy!

Bjgirl, Deejay88, Justinsky and 10 others like this.
  8. jameske91

jameske91 Supporter HipForums Supporter

Excuse me for a moment while I go clean up. LOL Great post

2 people like this.
  9. mariah_lips

mariah_lips Members

Hahaha! Awesome.....your welcome!

10. mariah_lips

mariah_lips Members

Did I pass the oral exam?

Deejay88, Justinsky and juicelover like this.
  11. RichardTheFrog

RichardTheFrog Newbie

You should teach a class.

juicelover and mariah_lips like this.
  12. chili

chili Member

Wow, think you passed with flying colours !!

1 person likes this.
  13. juicelover

juicelover Member

I LOVE! you! lol..:)..Great!..Now I hafta go CHANGE!..hahaha..

14. mariah_lips

mariah_lips Members

Hehehe...I thought all real men ate pussy!!! I would never be with a man who didn't. A female needs that foreplay to get her juices flowing. And hey, it feels so damn good!!! A man who takes time and eats her pussy, will get a great pay off. She'll take care of you real good.

3 people like this.
  15. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

Fapworthy thread.

16. annickparisot

annickparisot Guest

Yes I absolutely LOVE giving head!!!
    My lover is ten years younger than I am and has this pretty large and smooth dick plus a lot of stamina and mojo.
    And he wants me to suck and swallow him every morning, and I mean every morning!
    He could give almost a dozen huge squirts when he exploded and that's really get me hotter than ever and then I will let him do me anyway he wants...

DocDick and juicelover like this.
  17. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

imagine that...

18. Jayrizzael

Jayrizzael Guest

I have yet to eat a girl out so I can't speak about that, but when it comes to giving guys head I can say it depends on the situation, one time when I sucked a guy off it took me an hour and by the time we were done we were like "thank god it's over" but the next time it was much better and even ended up with him taking (or at least trying to take) my anal virginity which was hot as hell!

I would always recommend giving someone head just for the fact that it makes them happy, and it'll either make them want to return the favor or it'll make them much more willing to accommodate your needs, so yeah always be willing to please.

On personal level though it really feels like a chore more than anything, it may be because I'm not doing it right or maybe because I don't enjoy being in control but really it's exhausting, I did enjoy the semen though :)

1 person likes this.
  19. O'Viper

O'Viper Members

Pussy is icky. I dream about cock all day and night.

Bjgirl likes this.
  20. Razor50

Razor50 Member

Bi guy here, my wife and my girlfriend both love giving head and swallowing cum, mine and others. I also love giving blowjobs, did so only an hour ago, I love the feeling of his cock getting harder and harmed as I suck it and shooting cum into my mouth. Also love the taste of cum, I do not know why so many women do not adore blowing guys.

luv3wayfun likes this.