Curious

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by kool hand, Oct 8, 2014.

1. kool hand

kool hand Members

? for women only: My wife has wanted to have a threesome for a while now. I finallyconsented, and she brought her friend over. He and I both kissed and felt her body for a couple of minutes. She asked for him to enter her first. I was not sure how to feel as I watched. He was bigger than me, and I could tell she really enjoyed it. He and she both climaxed soon, but he kept going. I found myself very aroused! I couldn't wait, and came on myself. Shortly afterward, he came again. He pulled out, and she wanted me. I wasn't ready again yet, but he soon was. He gave it to her again, and she screamed in pleasure. After he came for a third time, he pulled out. I was ready now, but she said she'd had enough. I had a throbbing hard on! She said I could cum on her pussy, and I exploded! Looking back, i really enjoyed her getting so musch pleasure! Is this okay, or am I strange?

2. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I don't know if you're strange or not but if it's okay with the 3 of you why would we care?

2 people like this.
  3. haha you let your wife fuck somone else right in front you

4. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

nah, making up shit in the sex forums here isn't strange at all.

3 people like this.
  5. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Lifetime Supporter

Fap fodder. He has a fetish of being cuckolded.

6. Just_a_woman

Just_a_woman Member

As long as you've enjoyed it, even if it is just a fantasy of yours and you wanted to share your fantasy by writing it here, I think it is a good thing.

2 people like this.
  7. averageguy6

averageguy6 Average Ordinary Guy

[SIZE=10.5pt]I have wanted to do this for a long time now. Almost did once,[/SIZE] but my wife backed out. After he filled her he would have to move off her so I can eat her cream pie. Then I would be ready to fuck her good.