Marijuana Is The Beer Of Drugs

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by OutAndAbout, Oct 8, 2014.

1. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

From SOME druggies. SOME people. So because they tell you so it must be a fact and count for everyone else there too. That's a fallacy.

Not all people who 'do illegal drugs' are the same and do the same things. You're generalizing and stereotyping so you can complain about your own situation as usual.

2. Pieceofmyheart

Pieceofmyheart Grumpy old bitch HipForums Supporter

Exactly!

Well, let's see...people must mean a few boys he knows from university, cannot be females because they don't talk to him, I doubt if any adults would give him the time of day....and I really doubt anyone who cultivates would even spit on him if he was on fire.

So...there are his "people" LOL! Young, dumb, virginal college boys.

3. atsizat9050

atsizat9050 Members

Internet also says the same thing. People doing illegal drugs can't find good quality weed in Turkey. They go smoke synthetic weed and take pills.

4. Asmodean

Now, if you don't know him (and even if they did) and were selling pot it could be sold to him just the same of course. Except not necessarily when it is in demand and there are enough steady customers to not bother with any strangers. Like I said, if he would know how to do it even he could find a good connection. It probably takes a little effort there though, and of course some people skills. The customer has to go out of his way to get it there, an experienced dealer doesn't have to do much effort to find buyers for quality pot.

5. Pieceofmyheart

hahaha The internet told ya that, did it?

6. Asmodean

You are hopeless. Learn to use your brain when you take in information (especially from the fucking internet :D). They are all generalisations. Sure people do that. Sure good weed is hard to find there. Does that mean every drug user there does the same? Does it mean there's no good pot in Turkey? NO.

7. atsizat9050

atsizat9050 Members

I am not talking about strangers, I am talking about people who have been doing illegal for many years, they know so many drug dealers, there is no good quality weed but you can buy low quality weed if you want. I read it somewhere that turkey is one of the countries that has the worst quality weed on earth. It is because sellers don't care the quality.

8. atsizat9050

atsizat9050 Members

When I hear the word druggie in Turkey, someone smoking synthetic weed and taking fake ecstasy piils come to my mind :D

9. Asmodean

Your mind is really something.

10. Pieceofmyheart

11. Asmodean

When we look at things long enough we must conclude that almost everything is something :p

12. atsizat9050

atsizat9050 Members

Do you use fake ecstasy pills? They can also get you high, druggies get high here.

13. Pieceofmyheart

14. Asmodean

[​IMG]

2 people like this.
  15. Pieceofmyheart

Maybe asshat is a Turkish cop wanting info....here ya go, found it by Google. Easy peasy pal.

http://www.marijuanatravels.com/countries/tur

"Marijuana is controlled under the Turkish law. Smoking is not tolerated in public areas but doing it in discrete will not give you any trouble. Since cannabis is illegal, activities such as growing, selling, receiving and buying are also strictly prohibited. Even if it is illegal, a lot of people in Turkey are seen smoking weed.

Pot smoking is okay if you do it in discreet. Do not smoke in parks, malls and other public areas. It is illegal to smoke pot, as well as doing any activities related to it. However, some cops in Turkey can easily be bribed. Just in case you’ll be caught, get ready to pay them $50 and you’ll be fine.

Tarlabasi area is a good place for buying weed but not advisable for foreigners. You can go to Beyoglu area and in Taksim and ask around the bars where you can buy some. Just don’t go around alone in back streets. It is also best if you know someone in Turkey who can accompany you while buying so you won’t be ripped off.

The average price of marijuana in Turkey is about 80 US dollars. That’s the usual price for 25 grams. If the dealer will ask you to pay more than $80, watch out because that seller is trying to rip you off with the price. That will most likely happen to foreigners.

Some people say that a vacationer should not leave Istanbul in Turkey without trying to smoke marijuana- both available in buds and hashish. To make your experience fun and satisfying, try smoking weed using a water pipe or an authentic Nargile. That will give you a strong hit that can soothe your throat.

It is just easy to find a dealer and smokers in Istanbul, particularly in the Tarlabasi area. It is actually a good place to go if you are looking for quality nice buds or hashish to smoke but not safe for foreigners unless accompanied by a smoking friend living in Turkey."

1 person likes this.
  16. Asmodean

Yeah, in Istanbul and popular touristy areas like certain coastal areas it is even relatively easy (still got to use your wits when trying to find some of course)

17. atsizat9050

atsizat9050 Members

I am saying weed in turkey is the worst quality weed on earth, why can't just you get it?

18. atsizat9050

atsizat9050 Members

Look, I am saying the same thing again and again. Weed is very bad quality in this country. Weed is avaible but it is fucking bad quality. We have the worst quality weed on earth. Do you understand? Also most of people who do illegal drugs in Turkey smoke synthetic weed. Real weed also lost its popularity because of synhetic weed. Real weed was popular until 3,4 years ago, it lost its popularity. As a result, weed is avaible but it is very bad quality. People who do illegal drugs in turkey complain about weed being very bad quality.

19. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Yeah, and then there is that. turkeys usually meet a worse fate...might have been funnier if the turkey knocked down a bigger person with the ax....but nah, not that either....as turkey's outcome would still have been the same.
    i like turkeys...wild ones eat outside my window here on property here. i leave them alone.

anyway....off topic, as I do not have much to say about what this thread is about.

20. Asmodean

I guess you're not perceived as an insightful person.

I'm looking. How's saying the same thing again and again working out for you? :p