Marijuana Is The Beer Of Drugs

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by OutAndAbout, Oct 8, 2014.

1. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Drugs is the beer of marijuana.

1 person likes this.
  2. atsizat9050

atsizat9050 Members

That weed is the beer of drugs is a stupid logic because both beer and vodka are alcohol. You can be drunk with beer as much as vodka or whisky. Beer has 5 percent alcohol and Vodka has 40 percent alcohol. If you drink 8 times more beer than vodka, you'll be drunk as much. Drink 10 beers (50 cl) and you'll be stone drunk. Both vodka and alcohol are alcohol, drink 8 times more beer than vodka, there'll be no difference. This is why its stupid to say weed is the beer of drugs. Both Beer and vodka are alcohol but weed and heroin are diffrent things. You can't use that kind of logic.

3. AstralBear

AstralBear Feed the Bear

There are many different strains of weed, all with their own unique highs. You want to party man, take 7 grams of magic mushrooms. They’re good for migraines. :flyhigh:

4. atsizat9050

atsizat9050 Members

This is a forum where alcohol is seen as a harder drug than heroin. Alcohol is not a hard drug, neither is weed. But some people on this forum seem to see alcohol as a harder than heroin.

5. Pieceofmyheart

Pieceofmyheart Grumpy old bitch HipForums Supporter

Everyone has their own opinions based on their life experience etc. I have seen alcoholics as far down and in as bad shape as heroin addicts. I have seen them kill themselves drinking.

I like beer and drink it pretty regularly, I also smoke herb...very regularly.

6. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

Fine... Whatever. This is about the 100th time you have said this same shit. Repeating stuff over and over and over and over.... doesn't make it real.

Why not just fucking drop it already.

7. AceK

AceK Scientia Potentia Est

okay ... vodka and other distilled sprits are to beer what crack is to cocaine.

8. atsizat9050

atsizat9050 Members

I drink alcohol and smoke tobacco. Cannabis might be like legal in the USA but it is higly illegal here. In Turkey weed became history after synthetic weed appeared and synthetic weed is too bad for your body. It would be good to legalise cannabis. There's very very little people who smoke cannabis here, those who do illegal drugs use synthetic weed mostly. Cannabis should be legal because it's not any worse than alcohol but synthetic weed is too bad. Also legalising canbabis would eliminate synthetic weed use. In the USA, weed is like legal and it appears that there is no synthetic weed problem over there. In turkey cannabis is very low quality and it doesn't make you feel a thing. So people doing illegal drugs go for synthetic weed here, which is also the cheapest synthetic drug. Cannabis should be legalised ( real weed).

9. Pieceofmyheart

I don't even know what synthetic weed is. And with the exception of a few states marijuana is illegal in the states also. It is gradually changing but is far from legal. The legality of marijuana cultivation and use did not deter all people. I reckon we are hard heads...or anarchists or some shit. lol

10. Asmodean

Or just stoners :p

1 person likes this.
  11. atsizat9050

atsizat9050 Members

Synthetic weed is basically biological weapon. It is known as poor man's heroin. It's too cheap. This fucking drug took cannabis's place in Turkey.

12. Asmodean

You probably just need to have a good connection. Weed's everywhere. There may be less than in most other countries but it is available inTurkey too.

13. atsizat9050

atsizat9050 Members

But low quality weed doesn't make you feel a thing. Do you smoke low quality weed? :D

14. Pieceofmyheart

It's another conspiracy against atsizat. Just like girls won't talk to him....weed avoids him. lol

15. Asmodean

No, but if i was a turkish dealer i would sell it to gullible people and tell them it's the best weed that is available around there ;)

1 person likes this.
  16. atsizat9050

atsizat9050 Members

You would sell synthetic weed if you were a turkish drug dealer. There are so many plenty of synthetic weed customers here, dont bother growing a plant. Sell synthetic weed. You would make good money but there might always be a risk of being caught by the police.

17. Asmodean

Nope. When I said dealer I ment someone who sells pot. Not a drug dealer with several kinds of drugs. I am certain there is decent weed available in Turkey. You just haven't found a good connection.

18. atsizat9050

atsizat9050 Members

Weed is available but the problem is that it is bad quality. Why smoke bad quality weed? You'll pay money to have an effect like a tobacco effect? I can almost get the same high on tobacco.

19. Asmodean

20. atsizat9050

atsizat9050 Members

The plant is grown low quality. I am not living in the USA, I am living in Turkey. If good quality weed was avaible, synthetic weed use wouldn't be that high here. If 10 drug dealers sell synthetic weed, only 1 drug dealer sells real weed and that weed is also low quality. Turkish weed means no money in Europe because Turkish weed is very bad quality.