Bi Guys: What Is The Best Option?

Discussion in 'Bisexual' started by OutAndAbout, Oct 7, 2014.

?

Bi Guys: What is the best option?

1. Go from Relationship to Relationship (Practical)

2 vote(s)
    20.0%
  2. Marry another Bi Guy (Practical but Limited)

2 vote(s)
    20.0%
  3. Have an Open Marriage (Unlikely but Limited)

4 vote(s)
    40.0%
  4. Have a Regular Marriage but Cheat (Unwise)

2 vote(s)
    20.0%
  5. Have a Regular Marriage but Remain Monogamous (Most Likely Undesired)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. OutAndAbout

OutAndAbout Members

Hello fellow bisexual men.

I am wondering what you think the best relationship option is. I have attached the options here as well as in the poll:

1. Go from Relationship to Relationship (Practical)
    2. Marry another Bi Guy (Practical but Limited)
    3. Have an Open Marriage (Unlikely but Limited)
    4. Have a Regular Marriage but Cheat (Unwise)
    5. Have a Regular Marriage but Remain Monogamous (Most Likely Undesired)

I would personally prefer the first or second option, but I am open to the third option.

The first option seems the most flexible and therefore ideal, but yet I want a long-term relationship with someone.
    The second option allows for the long-term relationship I want, but also has the limited benefit that another Bi Guy would be willing to share a woman with you and one or both Bi Guys would stipulate that such was a condition for the relationship.
    The third option allows for the long-term relationship I want but doesn't prohibit me from having other short-lived relationships on the side, but the two problems are that I want long-term relationships with both sexes and it is unlikely that I will find a woman I have had a long-term relationship who will allow an open marriage.
    The fourth option is popular among many bisexuals, but it just doesn't seem like a wise or good thing to do.
    The fifth option may be right for some bisexuals, but it is not right for me. I have an oral fixation and wouldn't be satisfied unless I could eat out a girl as well as suck off a guy.

As for me, I like the first option, but want a long-term relationship with someone, so I chose the second option.

So what option do you think is best?

3 people like this.