What Makes You Attracted?

Discussion in 'Bisexual' started by OutAndAbout, Oct 6, 2014.

1. OutAndAbout

OutAndAbout Members

Hi, I am just curious what causes you to be attracted to others. I am a bisexual man who really hasn't had an experience, but I still do know what turns me on. I've had many relationships that came close to sex, but it just hasn't happened for me yet. I've liked other people, but didn't feel comfortable at the time even though now I accept myself and wished I had been more intimate with others when I had the opportunity to do so.

For me, I am attracted to a woman by their personality. I am turned on most by bad/naughty girls, but I have also been turned on by caring, understanding women who just clicked on a deep level and we understood each other and would have never needed to argue. While I think that person was who I was meant to be with, I just wasn't physically attracted enough to her to take the next step in our relationship and have sex with her, since she insisted that the relationship would only continue if it got sexual, I had to break it off. I've also had the opportunity for some more intimate same sex relationships, but those were far in the past before I really had accepted who I was and was cool with it and so those opportunities passed me by.

I am attracted to guys by their looks and, once we started a relationship, I would decide to continue or end based upon how sensual it was. Unfortunately, I have found that many of the very good looking guys are straight and in many cases I just haven't felt comfortable asking if someone was into having a same sex relationship, I have usually just trusted my instinct to know and it has usually been correct. One guy I was interested in knew a lot of other people that I also knew and I didn't really want to take a chance that my sexuality would be widely known rather than only known by a lot less people.

I am not attracted at all by very effeminate girls or guys, but like tough girls and tough guys. Whether it is a man or a woman, I have an oral fixation and am a lot less interested in other kinds of sex, even in receiving oral sex myself. I like a tough woman, but I also like to be tougher and dominate her, yet I would never be abusive. I like a tough guy and would submit to his toughness, but I am actually turned on by being abused or humiliated in the more submissive role. Anal sex really isn't my thing, but I would be willing to give receiving it a try if I thought the experience would be slow and comfortable rather than rough and painful. However, I have no interest at all of being on the giving end.

So, I think I have said enough for now, but I am just curious what causes you to be attracted to other men and women and maybe also some tips for how to find the right match for yourself and to keep that relationship special so neither person gets sick of it and wants to move on to someone new. Maybe this would be less of a problem if I were into having sex with strangers, but I would prefer a lasting relationship. In any case, thanks for any guidance you are able to provide.

1 person likes this.
  2. KewlDewd66

KewlDewd66 Member

Being a gay man, I am attracted by certain traits in other men. Slender, wiry, college dudes who are bottoms are my first choice.

I do not necessarily equate love with sex. The notion that I have to be in love with someone in order to have a good sex with them is profoundly wrong.

I also do not spend any time worrying about what the others may think about me and about my sexual orientation in the least. The opinions of the others are vastly overrated:)

KD

3. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I can be physically attracted or mentally attracted. If you get a combination of both look out. Reow!

4. charles-smythe

charles-smythe Members

...his naked cock...

5. averageguy6

averageguy6 Average Ordinary Guy

A nice looking circumcised cock that’s not to big and hairy balls.

6. The Renegade

The Renegade Members

I'm the guy who in girls I love hairy vag but for guys I like smooth all the way down