Is It Hard To Be A Man? :(

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by TheSamantha, Oct 5, 2014.

1. TheSamantha

TheSamantha Member

Awesome, good to hear :)

2. TheSamantha

TheSamantha Member

Sounds like door to door salesman. Good God. ;)

3. TheSamantha

TheSamantha Member

Not worth responding to.

2 people like this.
  4. TheSamantha

TheSamantha Member

Exactly. Good to see you.

5. Just_a_woman

Just_a_woman Member

I don't know about being a man, but I'd like to chime in to say that being a woman sucks. Surely, I can get sex easily from men I find attractive, including at swingers clubs. But that's the only advantage. Our bodies are full of BS, with all the hormonal disadvantages, periods and the like. I'd never choose to be a woman, if it was up to me. I try to make the most of it, but I'd have even more fun if I were a man.

And I've recently found out it is very easy for men to get sex on demand, too, without paying a prostitute. The ones who don't get it are just using a very bad and flawed technique.

A side comment for the prejudices expiring from some posts. Why should anyone feel the need to offend a person who likes sex and chooses to enjoy it? Live and let live!

2 people like this.
  6. VerySexual

VerySexual Members

I haven't heard anyone berate you for being gay Pressed Rat, so why are you berating others? Oh well, I can see from the responses that the people participating in this thread aren't the least bit impressed with your tirade. Adam Lanza, really? Whose the sicko here?

7. volunteer_tommy

volunteer_tommy Elongated Member

Pressed rat... treats objects... like women, man
    [​IMG]

2 people like this.
  8. YouFreeMe

YouFreeMe Visitor

Seems like each gender has to deal with unique socially-assigned problems and double standards. The nice part is that if a group of people decide that the rules don't matter, than the rules don't matter. A lot of social rules only exist if you agree that they do. It's pretty liberating.

7 people like this.
  9. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

I believe this is one of silverhippies many alters. When he got banned for them, a bunch, with the same personality (though somewhat different walks in life... but none too different) and many even having the same avatars, showed up. They've dwindled, so I could be wrong. Or maybe it's just his favorite.

HF is the only place I've ever encountered the masturbation-trolls, but we do have a fuckton of them - let's pretend not to understand basic concepts and try to get people to describe sexual stuff in detail, and jack off to it.... what fun, can't see any better way to spend an evening.

Or, maybe we just have like one or two, with thousands of accounts.... the new account almost seems to be the point - we have legitimate masturbators who stick around, and don't really bother me (as long as they're not nz male).

Either way, I mantain my long-held belief that there should be some type of strict moderation of the sex forums, to stop them from masturbating into the rest of our brains. A post requirement to enter would be a great start. Hopefully the disappearance of the trashier feeling sex ads will help make it not look like that kind of place.

1 person likes this.
  10. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

I wonder if NikeGirl is one of their aliases. Something seriously needs to be done about all the troll accounts on this site.

11. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

Yeah, they really do drag it down, and make it unpleasant to even check new posts, sometimes.

I also maintain my long-standing offer to come up with effective rules and moderation practices that don't squash legitimate discussion (even that which is erotic in nature - it just needs containment and to be conducted by credible members), and mod the sex forums to kill that crap.

12. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

get rid of all the trolls and you'll be sitting around an empty forum talking back and forth with bbad all day. it'll be like that other forum, once andrew and josh were the only ones left.

13. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

HF is a lot less appealing to new people who might stick around more, than if it wasn't a giant circle-jerk.

14. Jo King

Jo King wannabe

Nice to see you back in true form Mr Happy, I mean pressedrat.

4 people like this.
  15. deleted

deleted Visitor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFkFtyJGae4

16. Annwyn'Bri

Annwyn'Bri Member

Something has to be done about jackasses like pressed rat.

8 people like this.
  17. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Pressed Rat of all people. He just let it all rip, didn't he?

Sharp tongues roll off my back sometimes, if they are not direced at me, of course...lol....as I heard 2 of the masters of sharp tonguedness most of my life.....and PR is only a light weight compared to those heavyweights....and many times, it was directed at me..not PR, but the one in my life other than here........and it hurt like hell, but now I am immune to it.....got the antitdote already.
    Look up Harlan Ellsion, PR....He was master of sarcasm and could be quite nasty. You remind me of him....but there is that softie inside, now isn't there?

18. Karen_J

Karen_J Visitor

He's been on my ignore list longer than anybody else, about four years.

19. Annwyn'Bri

Annwyn'Bri Member

Karen, he is now on my mine. My ignore list keeps getting longer by the minute. When you think about it, that's pretty sad. Unless that's his goal.

20. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Aside from the response of PR and others from the morality police. thread is still a giveaway.

You are not going to get the guys you really want in the swingers set, they are not going to put themselves in a situation where they are going to have a couple dozen other guys angry at them, or freely show up to have a bunch of women act like it would be such an honour to poke them when they know full well those women are a lot more hornier than they are and want it more than they do.

5 guys in one night means the first 4 at least werent worth spending the rest of the night with. "Big black dicks rule" is irrelevant with the guys that can make you cum without even touching you

Your opening post, most of it sounds about trying to rub their nose in it, getting attention, that power you supposedly have over men....just let it all go, the ones you really want arent going to put up with that, whether its back when you were 19, or now, you never had any power over them and you never will

Is it harder to be a man?, not in the sense that they are anywhere near as dependant on the ability of the other person as you are. That doesnt really even register with most guys

1 person likes this.