Tried Al-Lad Today. Absolutely Amazing

Discussion in 'Synthetic Drugs' started by chemking, Oct 5, 2014.

1. chemking

chemking Guest

I had the pleasure of taking AL-LAD for the first time today. I've never taken LSD to compare but have tried a dozen or so synthetic psychedelics. I've had various 2c compounds, nbomes, and 4-aco or 4-ho tryptamines.

I swallowed two 150ug blotters and within 15 minutes started coming up. It really started going an hour later. I peaked about 3 hours after dosing. It died down and I felt relatively sober about 8 hours after dosing. I stayed up several hours later with a pleasant afterglow.

It was a magical experience it almost reminded me of the time I combined 2c-e and 4-aco-DMT. It had the beautiful rainbow of colors that 2c-e has with the patterning and morphing visuals of 4-aces. The trip was more enjoyable then the combo, however. It had less body load and stimulation then 2c-e. I felt confused and in awe of things like I do at the peak of a 4-aco-dmt trip, but without a twinge of the darkness and negative thoughts I can sometimes get with that compound. It also had the nice erotic feel of 5-meo-mipt mixed in.

I highly recommend it to anyone who enjoys psychedelics. The dose was great but I'd like to go up to 450ug in the future. I do like higher doses than most so keep that in mind. It was fun, colorful, introspective, and greatly enhanced music. I have a new favorite, everything I've tried pales in comparison.

Has anyone else on here tried it? I'd like to know how it compares to LSD and your experiences.

2. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Yes AL-LAD is great stuff.

At roughly equal doses of ~300 ugs, LSD is more mindbending and visual ime. Al-LAD has a warmth to it which I find more consistent than LSD which I enjoy.

1 person likes this.
  3. Colimon

Colimon Cheesus Christo

I love it because I can take it at the drop of a hat, unlike LSD where more planning has to be involved. As for a comparison, they are very similar, except I find AL-LAD to be less "developed" than an LSD trip. Perhaps the "youth" version of acid that hasn't "grown up" yet. The mindset and visuals are very alike, except I find AL-LAD to stick to grid-like patterns beyond reality more than "in your face" like acid can be. However, that isn't to say it isn't a full blown experience of its own. I once irresponsibly licked pure powder and tasted a very metallic taste in my mouth (anybody who knows a bit about acid knows if you can taste a decent amount on your tongue, you've had a bit too much)! It was a wild time in the woods and each tree was turning into a totem pole with the bird beak on top, two rubber chickens with dragon wings as its breast and tentacle roots having sex with nature in this weird ink-orgy that I could see networking underground from tree to tree. Unlike acid, I could walk nearly 360 degrees around a visual and it wouldn't disappear or stray. Coming up seems to happen much faster than acid, so the feeling of "losing it" can be a lot more unexpected/offputting, but like every lysergamide experience I have, I only start having a good time after I've "lost it" and submitted to the flow of strange thoughts through my head. I'm glad you enjoyed it in comparison to the synth phenethylamines going on. I'm pretty sure you'd love acid now that you have somewhat of an idea of what to expect. Take care!

4. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

I took 300 ugs and it was completely tasteless, I wonder how much you took :D

5. theblueman420

theblueman420 Members

I tried it in gel tab form last summer, and it was very comparable to LSD at high doses. Extremely giggly and visual for me.