Road Head

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by yooper2013, Oct 3, 2014.

1. yooper2013

yooper2013 Member

Who has given or received road head lets hear your stories and have you ever seen it being done?

2. meg04

meg04 Guest

ive given road head several many times. It can be fun. there was one time my boyfriend at the time and I had sex while he was driving. in hindsight it probably wasnt the best idea, but it was a lot of fun. I was going down on him while he was driving my car and i climbed on top of him.

1 person likes this.
  3. juicelover

juicelover Member

I have gotten road head a few times from my wife..It sure relaxes you on a long drive..and because of the positioning of her head I am almost guaranteed to finish in her mouth due to the 'clean up factor'..:) If she wants to blow me while I am driving, she 'knows!" she is getting a mouthful..its kinda hard, reaching for tissues , etc..

4. oralover

oralover Members

Ii love giving road head because I can suck him for a long time. I mean where else is he going to go? Its a good position too because he usually puts his hand on the back of my head and drives it a little deeper in my throat

5. AngelAus

AngelAus Member

Never while the driver is actually driving but I've enjoyed giving a few while parked.

Deejay88 likes this.