Masturbating Females

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by Cayuse, Oct 2, 2014.

1. Cayuse

Cayuse Members

It's been my experience that girls like to roll their crotches on a guy's leg. I did not understand this when I was young, because I did not know female anatomy, how the clitorus is in front and responds to pressure. I wonder if females reading this can share that experience, since no male has a clue.

In one of the "Thin Man" movies from the 1930s William Powell as Nick Charles says, "I remember you. I used to bounce you on my knee". A guy behind asks, "Which knee?" and another says "Let me smell it".

2. MikeE

MikeE Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Experience. Its common knowledge among sexualy experienced men that women like to hump your leg while necking.

Did you really expect to start the sexualy active portion of your life knowing all that you needed to know?

3. Cayuse

Cayuse Members

Yep. BUT note my "I wonder if females reading this can share that experience".

Nope. Please note my "did not understand this when I was young".

I might add in this regard that females assume males are experts at female anatomy when we have no clue, how could we, our anatomy is so different.

Oh, and one more thing-

"While necking" or NOT while necking, which is similar to dry-humping, a form of masturbation in my opinion, since it is intended only for self-gratification.

The male is a linear thinker, going from first base to second and on to score. The woman is a lateral thinker, she can score without even playing. With your "experience" you should know a woman might not be interested in you at all romantically yet dry hump you for her own satisfaction. And the male might have no clue what she was doing, at least I did not, not at first.

4. IMjustfishin

IMjustfishin Member

i could see this guy looking over a bush studying women like steve irwin! "aint she a beauty? the female of the species is a lateral thinker, she will dry hump a males leg for her own satisfaction!" lol

1 person likes this.
  5. morrow

morrow Visitor

So i see a guy, and say, wow! Love to hump his leg?
    Now come on! Really? Lol
    Neckin, an olf fashioned word for kissing... Humping a leg? Funny that :D very!

6. Cayuse

Cayuse Members

I remember you- wanted to do it doggie syle. Roll over and play dead.

Funny that :D very!