Free Love?

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by Cayuse, Oct 2, 2014.

1. Cayuse

Cayuse Members

Others have discussed the term "free love" and I would like to add a comment.

Women think if they give themselves away for free they are "sluts" and that is bad. They think the opposite- "What am I worth to him?" so if he gives her expensive presents then she is aroused because she feels she is worth more to him than his money. Hence the ring-giving ceremony in the courtship ritual. Women dispay the ring in public to other women as a means of gaining social status. The woman with the biggest diamond wins, showing off her sexual prowness in hooking a rich guy. I expect that if you took a cruise you would find old women playing cards with huge diamond rings on their shriveled, knobby fingers, rings bought with their dead husbands' insurance money.

For women the gift of love is a free gift of nature. The female is blessed with beauty when she is young and fertile, then spends the rest of her life losing it until it is gone. That is the female tragedy. Nature gives and nature takes away. The romance years for a woman are few and fleeting.

It is harder to be a man because manhood is earned. A man has to learn to be a man. But because he earns it he does not lose it, unlike a woman. Compare older men and their wives. We all know couples where he guy is virile and handsome and the wife is a shriveled-up shrew. That is not personal, it is biology.

2. MochaMood

MochaMood Member

Bigots are unfuckable. No free love for you.

2 people like this.
  3. volunteer_tommy

volunteer_tommy Elongated Member

So, does the MRM actually stand for equality? No one ever answered pickleweed's question :D

4. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

"free" love, never had a dollar sign perception to me.

5. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

obviously that's not true. in fact, most bigotry seems to be passed on from generation to generation.

1 person likes this.
  6. MochaMood

MochaMood Member

Well, sure. But I hink they can only fuck other bigots. The misogyny in his paragraph about men earning manhood and ha ing to learn... I have never had such a dry pussy in my life!

3 people like this.
  7. Annwyn'Bri

Annwyn'Bri Member

Wow, if this is not totally judgmental, I don't know what is...

I suspect that OP is speaking from their own personal experience and "assuming" it's true for everyone.

Wrong!!!

8. Cayuse

Cayuse Members

Indeed it is. The gift of beauty will not last. Nature gives and nature takes away and there is nothing you can do about it. Easy come, easy go. When you are 40 you can watch your figure, your looks, and your libido fade to zero and the man is still in his prime and will be until in his 60s and 70s. Better cash in your looks now, girls. Nature will win in the end. There is no free lunch.

Those nerdy little boys you teased in high school and college will have the last laugh when they are strong and virile and you girls are shriveled, sexless prunes.

9. Cayuse

Cayuse Members

At age 60 I have to masturbate every day since my wife lost her looks, figure, and libido and can no longer satisfy me. The dry pussy you mock is your future. Do not be surprised when your virile husband buys himself a Corvette like mine in the icon when you hit menopause. Men buy Corvettes when their wives lose their sex. It's a joke but it's true.

Women have only about 20 romance years, a quarter of her life if she lives to be 80, three quarters of her life is sexless. A man has about 60 romance years, three quarters of his life he is as horny as a goat. It's a tragedy for the ladies. Men have other outlets when their wives dry up, it's not such a tragedy for them. The tragedy for the men is when they are young and their age-peer teenage sex queens treat them like dirt, but the situation reverses itself.

When a man looks at a woman as a woman he sees her as the mother of his children, sees her youthful fertility, a free gift of nature. When a women looks at a man as a man, she does not see his virility, she sees his sophistication, his LEARNING.

10. Meliai

Meliai Banned

there is nothing attractive about a sad desperate middle aged corvette driving man going through a midlife crisis.

older men CAN be attractive, as can older women, but not if they stink of desperation. You aren't in your prime, you're hanging on desperately to your misspent youth.

3 people like this.
  11. bft4evr

bft4evr Senior Member

There seem to be loads of ugly over 40 men out there too.

12. Cayuse

Cayuse Members

In the real world, people who buy Corvettes are 50+ year old males with incomes over $100,000. Sounds like quite a catch, girls.

Married 28 years, I have nothing to prove to you, even if you want me to. But that is a different topic, "smart girls dumb choices". You turn down the millionare software engineer nerd who loves you and will be a loving father to your children and get knocked up by a tow truck driver who only beats you when he is drunk. When asked, WHY? you say, "I don't know" and you do not, all females in nature, spiders, fish, birds, insects, and human, rely on the male for arousal. No male mating dance, no female arousal. You turn down the millionaire who loves you because it boosts your ego to see him suffer then give yourself to a greasy punk and you do not know why.

13. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

blah blah blah

Sounds like you were the young nerd and are still bitter....
    I feel sorry for your wife. I would never want to be your wife.
    There is such a thing as true love...I guess you have never experienced that.
    There are alot of pricks in this world and you seem like one of them.

1 person likes this.
  14. MochaMood

MochaMood Member

My grandmother was still pretty, still had men hitting on her into her late 70's. In her 90's, no one is looking twice, but she had a pretty good run. Typically, that's how it goes in my family, especially on my mother's side. I do not rely on any male mating rituals for arousal. In fact, as I have surely written here before, I do not like to be hit on until I have broken the ice myself. I prefer nerds. My husband and boyfriend are both nerds. It is common for foreplay to include an explanation of how to correct specific computer problems, or comparing and contrasting archetypes and religion in Star Wars and ancient China or somesuch similar fun nonsense. Not kidding. Free love is not about looks and not about economic status. It is about sex-positive attitudes and self acceptance, sensual experiences and living in the moment without shame. You are on some bullshit, Cayuse. Women have not been denying you sex because you're a geek. It's because you're an ass AND YOU HAVE GOTTEN DESPERATE.

And when I was available, I had no problem fucking a dude in his 50's as long as he was sexy and could keep up with my appetite. There were a small number with whom I laid. But you know, most men that age are fat and many have not gracefully accepted their hair loss and look foolish. Still others have not cared for their skin. So it's not like just any old 50-something can catch my eye you know. Yet my female cousins are good role models for me as they reach that age group. They still participate in endurance sports (a hobby that runs in the family -no pun intended) and have beautiful skin. Some people just age well, while others do not. I believe your overgeneralizations come from an ugly, bitter place. It's not the fault of young pretty women that you are involuntarily celibate.

1 person likes this.
  15. Annwyn'Bri

Annwyn'Bri Member

Cayuse is Dr. Dave and Redstar with a new account because his old ones keep getting banned... I just reported him again.

1 person likes this.
  16. Annwyn'Bri

Annwyn'Bri Member

A while back I met an 89-year-old woman at the doctor's office who was still having sex... her boyfriend was a younger man of 81. I was thrilled to hear her story, it proved to me it was about attitude and not looks, health, size, or age.

Cayuse is a sad, narrowminded, misogynist little boy who will never grow up and wants to blame everyone and everything else on his lack... especially on women.

2 people like this.
  17. MochaMood

MochaMood Member

89, and 81, huh? Good for them! When I was in an open relationship, and used to accompany a particular lover to a swingers resort there would sometimes be significantly older people there, right in the thick of things. I don't know how much older, but certainly past 60, and they looked a lot older than that, though in south Florida, that can just be sun damage. I have to say, I admired their stamina and the retention of that level of desire. I didn't mind watching, either. They did lots of things I am not willing to do. The really old ones were always extremely open. I wouldn't mind being so sensual if I get to live that long, though hopefully more privately, as that would be more my speed.

1 person likes this.
  18. IMjustfishin

IMjustfishin Member

so thats what happend to redstar and all his posts.............. i was wondering........

well even though he started the thread, i guess ill put my 2 cents in.

the only people who think women are "sluts" are immature guys who cant get sex. they are so desperate for sex they resent the women who can get sex and feel like they have to bash them to "even the score". i truly believe this, even if they don't consciously hate women, they unconsciously have some problem in their heads with women.

anyone who is familiar with redstar's old posts knows that he has women problems and thats probably why he thinks that women losing their looks is a tragedy, and also why he thinks manhood is something superior that lasts longer.

i think its worth pointing out that this guy is SO, SO, SO, desperate and pathetic that people can tell he has a women problem just by the ideas he posts.

if you smell of desperation this bad and your only posting on a forum, i can only imagine the woman-repelling vibe you give off in real life. thats your problem bro, i told you this before, you have to put on your big boy pants, go out and talk to women like they are human beings. they are not beneath you, the truth is that they scare you, and that is the sad part.

1 person likes this.
  19. Annwyn'Bri

Annwyn'Bri Member

yeah, gave me a lot of hope for the future... and I have to laugh at people who think I'm too old for sex....

1 person likes this.
  20. morrow

morrow Visitor

I think i might know why the old girl dont give him out....lmao :D
    Sad, desperate, ugly, drives a corvet! :D at 60...
    All those women looking at you, as you drive past, are really just saying... Wtf?