Is He Submissive?

Discussion in 'Men's Issues' started by twist158, Oct 1, 2014.

1. twist158

twist158 Members

I am in need of some advice from guys in general and don't feel comfortable discussing this with male friends.I'm not sure if its just conditioning over the years or what but my long term bf has fallen in to the habit of waiting for explicit instruction from me before initiating and sexual advances.I'm pretty take charge in the bedroom. I have discovered the joys of male anal stimulation but am unsure of how to proceed further. He's way into rimming, fingers, ect. I have recently bought toys to use on him but have yet to try them out. He seems hesitant but very curious when discussed. Any suggestions on how to get him to feel more confident in what he wants and not worry about the stigma associated w/ these encounters is greatly appreciated.

2. Mullet151

Mullet151 Members

I would love it if my wife would even discuss this idea with me.
    You say he's into the rimming and fingers. While down there, start introducing a small(ish) dildo to him. And as for the stigma associated with it? Who is going to know besides the two of you?

Just my humble opinion,
    Chris