I Saw Another Unexplained Being Tonight

Discussion in 'Weird, Bizarre and Mysterious' started by Moonglow181, Sep 29, 2014.

1. Justin_Hale

Justin_Hale ( •_•)⌐■-■ ...(⌐■_■)

This might explain sightings of bigfoot and the lock ness monster {no evidence found).

Little bubbles in time that pass by us occasionally where we can see the past, or the future perhaps.

1 person likes this.
  2. Justin_Hale

Word is, if you can take his hat, he will pay you in gold to get it back. :)

3. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Hi. I think Bigfoot lives on this planet now though...as he keeps being spotted running away.....now, is he an experiment gone totally wrong.....and alien drop off....or something else primitive man evolved into?

4. Moonglow181

There was a strange creature that ran across in front of me tonight...It was about 20 feet away, and it was glossy jetback with a a big bushy black tail and its head was rounded like a seal's, and it was sleek and shiny and almost catlike. It was about as big as a seal with legs and a big bushy tail....I thought the only thing possble would be a black fox? ....but somehow it was not fox like and was a bit bigger, so i am stumped...no, not a bear...It moved like a panther gliding across the road.....never saw anything like it before...and no, it was not a ghost this time, but a real creature that came out of a swampy wooded area.....
    it travelled extremely quickly....

5. Justin_Hale

Leave some food out every night and have a camera ready.

You might get a photo of me.. :D

6. Moonglow181

OK, I just looked at photos of the black fox on google....that is what I saw....damn, they are big...bigger than a regular fox...at least the one I saw was......

[​IMG]

7. Fairlight

Fairlight Banned

Me too.I caught myself in the mirror 6:30 am.

8. Fairlight

Fairlight Banned

Maybe aliens are surveying you.

9. Fairlight

Fairlight Banned

Oh I see that was already said.How very droll.

10. Moonglow181

What is droll? I am not following you.....aliens watching me...maybe they are watching alot of us.

11. AceK

AceK Scientia Potentia Est

they could be, i would hope they find us interesting creatures.

12. Fairlight

Fairlight Banned

I'm scared.

13. Moonglow181

Well, let's see...we could do a tap dance....stand on our heads......entertain them into tomorrow......and beyond....but do they see the core of us? If so, I am not worried about anything else, as long as the core is spotted.......peel away the layers and what is left. Do they see that?

14. Moonglow181

No wonder all of the little bunnies i see every spring disappear around here....with foxes like that wandering around these neck of the woods.......not to mention the coyotes....owls.....hawks......snakes......
    cute little bunnies....:(

but all have to eat.......I guess.....this is what i mean about an unfair world.

15. Fairlight

Fairlight Banned

You need an Elite cloaking device constructed from wire-frame computer graphics.Can be programmed in a user-friendly language and then compiled into machine code.

I will also wish on a star for you.

16. Pieceofmyheart

Pieceofmyheart Grumpy old bitch HipForums Supporter

I bet they would find us quite rudimentary.

17. Pieceofmyheart

Pieceofmyheart Grumpy old bitch HipForums Supporter

Circle of life thing...bunnies have so many offspring, this is how nature feeds her own and keeps numbers in check. I don't think animals go extinct from doing what they do...that comes from humans.

18. YouFreeMe

YouFreeMe Visitor

Frightening, moonglow. Even if it was simply your eyes deceiving you, you'll never know. I saw an "unexplained being" once, and I thought of it often.

19. Moonglow181

Weird....a friend oif mine was taking photos at this meadow spot today when I jogged by and she asked me to look at one of the photos she took...it was a tree near the one where I saw my being.....it looked like a man near the tree in her photo....almost the same same place. I thought that was bizarre.....although i thought her photo could have been light playing with shadows or something, but still it is uncanny it was near where i thought I saw the being...probably shadows and light, too.

20. themnax

themnax Senior Member

a wolverine would fit that description. also possibly some large species of otter. (though of course the tail is wrong for an otter as far as i know. because you mention a swampy/wet region)
    wolverines are not often enough seen for most people to recognize one if they did. i'm not entirely certain i would. i've only seen taxidermied ones, not live ones in the wild.
    its a thrill to me, every creature i see going about its own life in the wild.