Helping People Through Issues

Discussion in 'True Confessions' started by Clippers32, Sep 29, 2014.

1. Clippers32

Clippers32 Banned

Seen one of my neighbors outside on the phone crying and I was hearing his convo from my room but never went outside. So 20 minutes into his convo he starts saying "my family hasn't believe anything I've said since we met in church. So time goes on within an hour of his convo he tells the person on the other line "you're going to regret everything you did to me"

So I go outside and start asking him what's wrong, so he starts to explain that ever since he started going to church his life has changed for the worst, he has lost a lot of friends and his own sister can barely trust him. So I sit him down and tell him if these people think you're a bad person prove them wrong. So them who you really are, you're only 15 and you've been abused by bullies and your parents. You have every reason to explain to them why you are trying to get your life together at a young age and not trying to lead into the footsteps of you bullies or parents. You've deserve to have a good relationship with your friends and sisters. You're really young and you still have a whole life ahead of you. Don't think about giving up right now it's going to make you look weak, just be strong and keep your head up young fella. If you ever need to talk just knock on my door or text me I only live 1 minute away from you. And idk your sister but if she has a problem about this I can confront her about your whole situation and ask her why she doesn't trust or believe you.

"To Be A Champ. You Have Too Believe In Yourself When Nobody Else Would" Sugar Ray Robinson.

2. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

If they take your suggestions and advice then, it's good.

If they don't and they end up sucking you into their drama, it's bad.

Just guard yourself first and foremost.

1 person likes this.
  3. Clippers32

Clippers32 Banned

Yes I akways keep my guard up when it comes to situations like this but, I would rather help someone get through this than them going through this alone with no one at their side

4. Clippers32

Clippers32 Banned

Yes I akways keep my guard up when it comes to situations like this but, I would rather help someone get through this than them going through this alone with no one at their side

5. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Something everybody tends to do as a teen, think too much that everything revolves around us.Which leads to problems that are circular and self inclicted.

Im sure this little dude, in part anyways, 20 years later, will be like, wow was I really like that

#Firstworldproblems

2 people like this.