Pussy To Mouth

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by juicelover, Sep 28, 2014.

1. juicelover

juicelover Member

Ladies..do you mind pussy to mouth?? I know I like going down on my lady after cumming in her pussy, (she was kinda shy at first)..do You mind sucking a cock afer it has cum in your pussy?? or BEEN? in your pussy?? thanks..

2. naturegirl1

naturegirl1 Member

My husband regularly goes down on me after ejaculating inside me, I was a bit surprised the very first time he did that way back in 1982, but I very quickly got over it as I find that act incredibly intimate & erotic. As for taking him in my mouth after he has been inside my vagina....love it! I always taste my vaginal secretions when I am pleasuring myself, so my juices on his penis hold no fears for me! neither does the cocktail of his semen & my juices on his lips when he kisses me!

3. Just_a_woman

Just_a_woman Member

I don't mind and do it. It isn't something I love and crave. It just happens, the urge to suck him and I just do it.

4. juicelover

juicelover Member

I think if people just went on their 'feelings'..and just let themselves go when making love,they would be surprised at what they may like.:)..As long as neither partner feels 'pressured'..just 'go with it!' I am a little more adventurous than my wife..lol..and love the taste feel, texture warmth of both our juices..Vagina to mouth, then a blowjob to completion would be dream for me..but!..fucking her pussy, cumming deep, then going down on her and licking her until she orgasms again and again and again..is pretty close to heaven for me too!

2 people like this.
  5. vance2335

vance2335 Banned

I will cum inside of my wife and lick her after and then kiss her after she cums. I will also just lick her and kiss her after. She loves it.

6. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

I will take the opposite side here and say that I have no desire whatsoever to taste my own jiz....

where ever it may land

7. Karen_J

Karen_J Visitor

Yummy!

3 people like this.
  8. doreigirl

doreigirl Member

I am happy with pussy to mouth. To be honest, I definitely prefer the taste of girl juices over the taste of cum, but I'm OK with cum too. My husband definitely does NOT want me to suck him after he cums. He is way too sensitive for that, but I would be fine with it if he was.

9. silk896

silk896 Member

MY feelings exactly.
    However not a lot of guys I've been with do it ..... mostly they lie back totally sated.

10. Annwyn'Bri

Annwyn'Bri Member

I don't mind at all!! I actually like the taste of my pussy juices....

11. meg04

meg04 Guest

Im with annwyn. I like how I taste. I dont mind it going from my pussy to mouth at all.

Justinsky, juicelover and vance2335 like this.
  12. Annwyn'Bri

Annwyn'Bri Member

I know a lot of women have never tasted their own juices because they think it's gross or dirty. How can you expect anyone to want to go down on you if you feel that way? If someone else can taste you, why can't you taste yourself?

2 people like this.
  13. Micheal9

Micheal9 Members

I thinks it sexy if a woman will taste her own juices. Nothing would say mood killer more than, clean that thing off before you come near my mouth.

14. juicelover

juicelover Member

Applies to guys too..especially!! guys...I have absolutely 'no problem' licking swallowing and tasting both our juices. If you want a lady to give 'you!' a blowjob, with a happy ending, you better give her the same courtesy of not dodging any of the cum yourself..:)

1 person likes this.
  15. cindy94

cindy94 Member

If I could go down on myself I would...alot.

16. Wizardofodd

Wizardofodd Senior Member

I think it's super hot when a woman is into this. As for going down on her after I came in her....I'm not even interested in that a little bit.

17. TheOrchardist

TheOrchardist Member

I can't bring myself to taste my own jizz but I do love the taste of a woman.

18. Jenny40

Jenny40 Members

I'm with cindy. If I could give myself head I would, but short of having a few ribs removed I'm going to have to make do with my fingers. I love receiving it from a guy.

19. jjones243992

jjones243992 Members

My wife always goes pussy to mouth whether I pull out and she sucks me off, or I cum inside her. I would never of thought it was an issue. She's done this since day one and we've been together 15 years

20. hungforyou

hungforyou Members

I'm with ya sister, love tasting his cum and my juices on his cock.

Lovnflman and Andy Schumer like this.