Cannabis Oil For Cancer

Discussion in 'Medicinal Cannabis and Marijuana' started by DieselGirl, Sep 24, 2014.

1. DieselGirl

DieselGirl Members

My friend was diagnosed with throat cancer and I told him "time to get your medical marijuana license" :) He's getting chemo and I thought for the side effects some edibles might be in order. I am mj naive. He asked if I could research cannabis oil for him.

So, what's the scoop? I remember reading something about hemp oil and that there were ingredients other than THC that were beneficial for things like low sex drive, so what should we be looking for for my friend? Any particular type?

Thanks!

2. Annwyn'Bri

Annwyn'Bri Member

I use a cannibis cream to help with pain leftover from chemotherapy. It works for me, but others have tried it and hasn't worked for them. Like most everything else in dealing with cancer and any other illness, it's often time a trial and error approach to see if something will work.

For some marijuana will be a great help, for others it won't do a thing. Your friend will have to try different forms of cannibis to see if it helps him... smoking, creams, oils, edibles, etc...

3. Heat

Heat Smile, it's contagious! :) Lifetime Supporter

Look up Rick Simpson. Some really good information there and if you do a little digging you can find out how to make it yourself. :)

Best of luck to your friend and I hope that it all goes well.