Have You Ever Been Judged For Not Having Casual Sex?

Discussion in 'True Love' started by Amethyst_Bliss, Sep 23, 2014.

1. Amethyst_Bliss

Amethyst_Bliss Member

I am not friends with them anymore. As I look back on this topic, the person that judged me was bitter that I refused to fuck them.

I had a bisexual female friend (I'm bi too) that was trying to get me in bed with her. I kept saying no, and then she would make rude comments on my choice to not have NSA with her.

Most people around me now could care less about what I do. My friends now want me to be happy.

2. SouthPaw

SouthPaw Members

You never know. My grandparents were high school sweethearts. They were both their first boyfriend/girlfriend. They made it work. Even during WWII she waited for him and he was gone almost four years (Jan 1942 - Dec 1945...he was discharged Christmas Day).

He passed away in 1991. They'd just celebrated their 52nd wedding anniversary. Nana didn't pass away until 2005 but she never dated again. We could tell she was lonely and tried telling her it was OK to meet somebody new but she'd just say, "No, Buddy's waiting for me". Her devotion was inspiring.

They were in love. No doubt about it. Trust me, when your grandmother starts joking about how wild your grandfather was in the sack you'll know. It'll be disturbing to hear...even more disturbing to visualize, but you'll know. If it's meant to be, it's meant to be.

3. Pieceofmyheart

Pieceofmyheart Grumpy old bitch HipForums Supporter

Be true to yourself. I think a lot of times when people judge over such things, they wish they could be more like the one they judge.

4. Peaceful_LotusFlower

Peaceful_LotusFlower Member

Yes I get judged for this a lot. I care about love, being in a serious relationship with someone and being emotionally attached and having a connection with someone.

People always tell me to sleep around and have sex with a lot of people. I don't think I could ever do that.

I'm all about being in love with that person and when I find that person I give them my all. :)

I try not to let other people's judgements bother me anymore.

5. Wu Li Heron

Wu Li Heron Members

When many women I find attractive open their mouth and start to talk my dick just goes limp, which others tend to think of as some sort of sexual dysfunction, but if we were meant to have sex with just anyone the world would be a very different place.

The record number of children born to the same mother is 63 and she was a harem favorite. The record sired by the same father is at least 450, but I personally don't see either case as expressing much in the way of intimacy and don't envy them in the least.

1 person likes this.
  6. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

Sure when I was a skinny pimple faced ugly freshman. No girls would judge me though because they know I would turn it around on them.

7. undefeated

undefeated Member

i say do whatever floats your boat- some people love having sex with 500 partners other people just need 1. depends on the person overall

8. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

^ more often than not, whatever would float your boat also refuses to have sex with you. and then your boat is sunk.

9. Angela36

Angela36 Members

Just the opposite. I'm always judged by my so called friends for having to much casual sex. But then I enjoy sex and my friends really don't. For them it's only a means to an end - bait to capture their prey. In my opinion, it's they who need to re-examine their morals.

10. I'm sure I have, but no one's really said anything about it directly to me. It might seem odd I've been alone so long, but no one's expressed any interest. I'm probably hardest on myself about it. Though things are starting to smooth out, and my confidence no longer depends upon women finding me attractive.

11. Angela36

Angela36 Members

Well in any case I think your picture is very handsome!

12. It must be something about my whole aura. Or maybe I need a haircut and to take better care of myself. I don't know. Probably I'm just ugly and poor.

13. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

I keep my sex life a private matter. Very few people know of my sexual activities other than those who read my postings on this and other anonymous forums. In my early years I only had on going relationships except for the one time I visited a brothel in Nevada. That was my only casual sex experience at the time and only one coworker knew of it. Going from one relationship to another I stayed monogamous and had sex with that one person. I do not discuss my sex life beyond places where I cannot remain anonymous. As I aged I found my sex life changing and now have casual sex with other women and really enjoy exploring each individual. Since I refuse to discuss my sexual relations with others I receive no judgement for any of it. I'm sure there have been comments made but not to me. That's okay. It doesn't bother me. As it is said the kettle is as black as the pot.

14. Adamskiffle

Adamskiffle Members

Yeah, probably...a lot of people simply can't get there head around anyone who doesn't think like they do.

scratcho likes this.
  15. sweet'n'sassy

sweet'n'sassy Members

Personally.....I don't care to know about other peoples sex life or how many partners they've had and I don't care what they think of me and how many partners I've had. If we're friends and we're just openly talking with respect to one another then great but I have no room in my life for judgmental people.

bry75 likes this.
  16. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

When I was 18-19 years old, attended wild parties. Often times a girls might be pulling a train. I never joined in, my buddies, wondered why. First I never wanted to catch anything, and second I felt sorry for the girl. I thought it very degrading.

17. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

I didn't consider it being judged, but when my wife and I were dating in college, my friends wondered why I wasn't having sex with such a hot woman. They finally accepted that I was waiting for our wedding night.

18. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I'm judging myself for not having any sex. I piss me off!