What Was The Last Thing That You Bought?

Discussion in 'Games and Contests' started by butterfly712, Sep 23, 2014.

1. Meliai

Meliai Banned

haha nope but its probably the only thing on the grocery store shelf that doesn't.

2. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

Gasoline... Price is down because the speculators know big oil is going to get their way due to the last election... You know, the election that they bought outright.

3. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

cap and rotor for my small truck

have to change coil and ignition module due to spark leakage so i figured might as well do the cap too...(too cheap to do wires)

4. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

A rum and coke.

5. Bassline514

Bassline514 Member

2 sets of white christmas lights, a pyjama for my son, a portugese bbq chicken family meal, acrylic paint, a can of coconut juice and kitten food.

6. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

I got a PS4 bundle yesterday, including The Last Of Us(I already owned the PS3 version, but this one is so much better, and it comes with the prequel(Left Behind), which explains what happened to Ellie around the time she was "infected". The bundle also included GTA 5, which is, of course, awesome on the PS4.

7. Spectacles

Spectacles My life is a tapestry Lifetime Supporter

There is a charitable organization downtown in a large Victorian building. Every year they hold a fund raiser that involves a silent auction and a cookie sale (all home made Christmas cookies). You get a small pizza box that you can fill for $12. I have been going for the last several years. My Mom used to make the best Christmas cookies. I never got into baking cookies and really can't with the oven I have (it doesn't work). Yesterday I got my cookies and they will likely last until Christmas. Mom died six years ago this past Friday.

1 person likes this.
  8. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Nice. Any reason why you went with the PS4 instead of the xbox one? I'm still doubting if I go next gen which system would serve me better. I'm not in a hurry though since I don't have a few 100 euro's to spend on it.

9. TopNotchStoner

I don't know about Xbox One. I've only owned the original Xbox, and that was just so I could play KOTOR and KOTOR 2. I've always been more of a PS guy, and the PS4 graphics are amazing, though I know Xbox One has amazing graphics, as well.

10. Asmodean

I'm kind of critical on stuff like having to stay online to play singleplayer games. But as I said I don't have or if I had would spend money on a new console yet anyway. I am kind of tempted because of some new games I'll admit :D I generally don't really bother with rereleases but the gta5 for ps4/xbox one seems one that is worthy to get even if you have the old one. I'm pretty sure I would enjoy the crap out of the Last of us too (as nice graphics/worked out setting and good storyline are 2 of the most important things in a game for me :p). I wouldn't say I am an xbox kind of gaming guy but I never had a playstation myself (n64, xbox and xbox 360 here). I definitely wanna play AC: Unity and some other new games some day...

11. TopNotchStoner

Damn, I miss N64. I've never played a 360, which is probably why I got the PS4 instead of Xbox One, even though Xbox One is ~$50 cheaper. The PS4 bundle I got, including GTA5 and a digital copy of The Last Of Us, for only $399, which is the base-price for the PS4 anyway. Anyway, it was an early birthday/xmas gift.

12. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

Last thing I bought... Nice black leather riding jacket from Goodwill. $15.00

13. Asmodean

I am quite over the n64 now :p But it was a lot of fun back then! So digital copy means you get in on your hard drive or you can download it? If it is for free it is always nice of course but the progression that digital copies will become standard and hard copies of games could disappear entirely is not something I look forward too. I'm kind of anal about paying for extra downloadable content anyway :D I am used to paying for a game, you get the disc and you have everything you need. Yeah i know, that's my problem... :( Downloadable content was always a problem here anyway due to my little 360 hard drive (needed to get an usb drive when I got GTA5 to play it :p)

Last thing I bought is a gram of power plant :sifone:

14. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Scratch off lottery ticket. Came out $1 ahead.

15. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

Christmas tree ornaments

16. morrow

morrow Visitor

Dinner service... Bargain too...

17. Asmodean

Let me guess :p Visited a christmas market?

18. Meliai

Meliai Banned

some good chocolate for stocking stuffers.

1 person likes this.
  19. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

Yup.

20. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

i just bought a pair of 2k lumen led flashlights