Religion, Uncategorized

Discussion in 'Philosophy and Religion' started by ginalee14, Sep 23, 2014.

1. ginalee14

ginalee14 eternity

A) use and abuse, lie and deny​
    2​

Z) keep no secret, tell no lie​
    Keep it positive, please! Oh, and make it HOT (HOT threads are hot).

2. TheGhost

TheGhost Auuhhhhmm ...

Yes please.

3. Fairlight

Fairlight Banned

Kinky nuns?

4. doilytheunicorn

doilytheunicorn Members

Kinky nuns. Now that's something that'd make me convert to Catholicism. I've just suddenly decided that sanctified nun sex is a bit of a fantasy of mine. Yup, just now. Just like that.

5. TheGhost

TheGhost Auuhhhhmm ...

From Latvia.

6. Anaximenes

Anaximenes Senior Member

Is that religious reasoning about the East Ukraine? They do have Russians for citizenry; they don't have Russians for citizenry. Ethnic cleans the Russian citizenry. Watch out: internationalism for the Catholic church at least for the whole time of the holy spirit.

7. TheGhost

TheGhost Auuhhhhmm ...

Следите : интернационализм для католической церкви , по крайней мере в течение всего времени святого духа .

8. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

I'm not sure what this thread is supposed to be about.

9. TheGhost

TheGhost Auuhhhhmm ...

About kinky nuns from Latvia.

10. Asmodean

It is now. But I guess I ment in regards to the original post and the idea of the person who created the thread.

11. TheGhost

TheGhost Auuhhhhmm ...

Sheela said to make it hot. That was the only part that really made sense. So that's what we did.

But then I guess we're all on some ignore list or other.

12. Asmodean

I made it a point not to go off topic in her threads or to start about her ignore list myself. That way she can see I'm not the troll she takes me for. But when she starts doing one of those things herself I find it fair to react of course.

13. TheGhost

TheGhost Auuhhhhmm ...

Well eventually she'll be back and then she's gonna tell us all about it. [​IMG]

14. ginalee14

ginalee14 eternity

72 views and 12 replies, not hot. I'm disappointed.

15. Asmodean

Perhaps more people have this problem:

16. ginalee14

ginalee14 eternity

Congrats Asmo, your post #15 made the thread HOT.

Anyone going to discuss the concepts and how they relate to religion? It might take a philosopher some time to contemplate but they'd likely contemplate only if they find it interesting.

17. Asmodean

If you can clarify what you ment with it, sure.

18. ginalee14

ginalee14 eternity

I'm a born Catholic. One side was devout, the other was obligatory. My maiden name is actually somewhat religious (meaning). I liked Church and CCD but what really bothered me was the way the dress. And I still feel the same way today except I feel that way about everybody: they're all wearing costumes.

Police officer uniforms = costumes
    Doctors scrubs = costumes
    Religious officials = costumes

I can't help it. That's just the way I see things.

Anyhow, I abandon all religious activities and involvement when I was sexually assaulted by an older kid, on religious property. My 11 year old child mind was irrational. I thought, if I could be assaulted in that way on religious grounds - of all places - certainly, there is no God.

That's fucking stupid.

Anyhow, I was just a kid and I was also being sexually abused by others, and abused in other ways, so I suppose I was overwhelmed by the cruelty of human beings.

The best part of that story is how over 20 years later, I looked back on that day when I was sexually assaulted by an older kid. I hadn't realized it before and no wonder, I was an overwhelmed abused kid. Well, just as he was getting to the point of successfully raping me, a nun came out of the building and yelled at him to leave me alone. He ran off and I never went back to CCD or Church.

Nobody ever took care of me, as if I wasn't hurt by that. Life carried on as if sexually assaulting little girls is normal and acceptable. Then psychiatry started forcing drugs down my throat and I grew up to point my finger at psychiatry and call them the antichrist. Because I'm smart like that.

use and abuse, lie and deny

keep no secret, tell no lie

I'm in the keep no secret, tell no lie camp. And it's worth a whole lot more. There is a great, great safety in honesty and truth ... but it isn't entirely without punishment, loss and consequence.

Now, don't people go jumping to conclusions, presuming to know my reason for this thread. It actually isn't about sexual abuse. I'm only telling that story because of the kinky nun comments.

19. Anaximenes

Anaximenes Senior Member

I want to join a nudist colony. Is God dead in a nudist colony? Nothing. to the pertinance of why people are each personally created by a Creator. God really was trying to give us a bad rap in the last century, but to some of us He didn't succeed.

20. ginalee14

ginalee14 eternity

My favorite story in the Bible is in Exodus, when God is trying to help people but they're ungrateful and rebellious about it. Moses is taking too long (by their standards) in talking to God so they tell Aaron to make them a new God. He takes all their gold and makes a golden calf. God says it's going to kill them but Moses pleaded on their behalf. So God said alright, I won't kill them.

My favorite story.