First Time With Shrooms Coming Soon

Discussion in 'Magic Mushrooms' started by Shin Sir, Sep 22, 2014.

1. Shin Sir

Shin Sir Member

I plan on experimenting with shrooms and go deep into my spiritual journey with it. Is there anything to expect, or warning? Might I add that, I already experienced LSD once before. Will the experience be similar to that or more relaxed? Thanks for the advice.
    -OneLove

2 people like this.
  2. GreyGoo

GreyGoo Members

How much do you plan on taking ? I'm same as you I've only done LSD and LSA and salvia a few times, never tried shrooms but from what I've read they are shorter acting than LSD, I've also heard the visuals are different in quality. One of my friends done shrooms and told me that she was able to get proper hallucinations as apposed to acid with everything melting and swirling around and such.

2 people like this.
  3. Shin Sir

Shin Sir Member

I plan on taking a "necessary amount" for my first time, I don't want to overdo it. lol. Like for LSD I had 2 tabs. So equivalent to that much?

1 person likes this.
  4. AceK

AceK Scientia Potentia Est

they last somewhat shorter than lsd. visually, objects will become sharp and more distinguished from one another with color shifting.

the potency of shrooms can vary quite a lot. i would take 2-3.5 grams for first time.

1 person likes this.
  5. Shin Sir

Shin Sir Member

Interesting...

6. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

The visuals are different and the experience more "earthy" I guess I would say. It always feels more natural to me then LSD. It's also going to be about half the time. 4-6 hours for mushrooms 12 plus for LSD.

If we assume each of your hits of LSD was 100 micrograms 1/8 of mushrooms could be a stronger experience. It is hard to say because of individual tolerance and potency of the mushrooms. I always go for more over less so I say eat 1/8 unless you have shit mushrooms it will be plenty.

1 person likes this.
  7. Trippyhippie420

Trippyhippie420 Members

The first time I took shrooms I drank a smoothie with 50 mgs. The come up was honestly fun. My whole body felt weightless and I felt amazingly good. Then came the tracers and the visuals. But the come up is probly my favorite part.

8. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

It's easier on the body to drink a smoothie or tea or whatever. My first time I ate the whole mushroom and I my "come up" was about 20 minutes later feeling like I had to puke but I knew I wasn't supposed to and I fought it for a few minutes and then all of the sudden I didn't feel sick anymore and I was high as shit for hours.

Some people have pretty severe reactions to the actual mushroom matter itself which as far as your body is concerned is useless and not food. But when you leech out the mushroom chemicals from the mushroom you body is fine.