Lost Lesbian

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by nadia2000, Sep 21, 2014.

1. nadia2000

nadia2000 Members

hello everyone.am 23yrs old.am a up coming model and i am really lost.the problem is am a lesbian and my family just found out who i am.they have all changed and no one whats to talk to me at home every since they found me kissing a girl.i am lost and i do not know what to do.i really feel like killing my self because i have no one to talk to me and what hurts me most is my dad told me that he is nolonger my father and he said that he doesnt what to see me again.any need advise from anyone because im lost.i think its not bad because the truth is i love girls most.what should i do.should i just kill my self or wat.

2. ginalee14

ginalee14 eternity

It takes time to process, mentally and emotionally, something they didn't know and might not have been expecting. Just give them time. Don't let bad feelings sink deep in your heart or mind, love them lots and carry on with life anyway. Joyfully.

aight?

3. melissahart

melissahart Members

I remember the day when I told my parents that I liked girls. They disowned me pretty qiuckly. Never kill yourself just because someone doesn't approve of your lifestyle. Be happy with who you are. Never let anyone control your life. ((hugs))