Upskirts

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by mircsta, Sep 21, 2014.

1. mircsta

mircsta Member

hello. just wondering if anyone enjoys upskirts as much as i do.

any tips on how to see them?

any nice stories about what you've seen?

2. RickIsHere

RickIsHere Visitor

Can you define "upskirts" in this context please?

3. melissahart

melissahart Members

My thought as well...

4. Stillactive

Stillactive Guest

Hi Mircsta
    Upskirts ? Pics , real life glimpses etc.Yes, I have always found them exquistely pleaurable.
    I guess I can share a few interesting examples.
    Here is one :
    During an international flight on KLM I was fortunate enough to be seated on a row adjacent to the exit door.
    This meant that during the flight there is unrestricted leg room , with only tiny fold out seats for the cabin crew when landing.
    Five minutes before landing the pilot requested the cabin crew to take their seats. A very attractive blond stewardess sat down facing me , a mere two meters away from me me. Almost immediately she fixed her eyes on me , and spread her legs . My eyes nearly popped and my heart raced as a enjoyed the views of the gates to paradise. I guess she just felt naughty , or perhaps generous that day. She could not have been sending me a signal ... my wife was in the seat nest to me . As we left the plane I asked my wife what she had made of the incident - she was also perplexed and we had a good laugh...She was well aware of my upskirt turn on and enjoyed my reaction.

1 person likes this.
  5. TheGhost

TheGhost Auuhhhhmm ...

[​IMG]

6. bazonka

bazonka Members

I once had a really excellent view of a girl's pussy as she slipped her panties off from under her sarong on the beach, and a repeat showing as she pulled her bikini bottoms on under her sarong. I think she thought she was being discreet, but lying face down sunbathing, I had an unrestricted view of her gorgeous pussy.

7. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

8. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.