Girls, What Do You Like...

Discussion in 'Other Sex Discussions' started by Joanie01, Sep 20, 2014.

1. Joanie01

Joanie01 Member

Girls, during oral sex, what do you like on your clit? You can be as specific as you want. I would love to hear what other girls like. And also, I wouldn't mind a few technical tips. What tips would you tell your lover if you could? Use the tip or the flat of your tongue? What to do or not to do, you know. I know everybody's different, but I'm still interested to know anything you may have to say.

Personally, I like circles around my clit and also ups and downs. But for the ups and downs, only with the flat of the tongue, otherwise it hurts me. Is it like that for you too??

Even if you've never received oral sex, you can still share what you think you would like. :)

Thanks so much for your answers!

Well I'm curious and neky1 like this.
  2. Jerlene

Jerlene Member

Tip and flat are nice, mostly flat, but I prefer to get it sucked.

Well I'm curious likes this.
  3. Joanie01

Joanie01 Member

Thanks for your answer Jerlene! Mmmm, clit sucking seems pretty popular I think. Please keep sharing girls *wink*

4. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I prefer she stay away from my clit as long as possible and manipulate all my other senses before going there and when she does go there I like her to stay focused on it and for me personally its a light suck with vertical tongue flicking of the clit. My partner is opposite and prefers horizontal side swipes.

5. silk896

silk896 Member

It sounds a cop-out, but as long as someone else is delivering something down there .... "God's in His heaven and all's right with the world.!"

Maybe if I had my druthers - sucking on it - it's the one thing I can't really emulate with my fingers.

6. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

That's true. Prolly depends on your finger shape but if I have the right amount of moisture I can emulate a sucking sensation between my middle finger and index finger in the knuckle areas xD if you find the right spot you can like hump your clit slowly this way and it creates a small vacuum around my clit. For me anyway. Rofl.

7. Tkbare11

Tkbare11 Members

I think grinding pussy together feels amazing and you cum in no time.

8. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

I like to get it sucked on and have her face pressed into it, but also like my labia explored as well as inner thighs, etc. There's more than just a clit down there--love me all! And I will do likewise.

Remember: It's eating pussy; not licking clit.

9. IAmMaxieHearMeRoar

IAmMaxieHearMeRoar Maxie Lee Courtland-Colton

I like being licked out like crazy with the flat of her tongue and getting my clit sucked!

10. Vanessa94

Vanessa94 Members

Mmmmh let me join in. Im always up to that!

11. tinatina

tinatina Newbie

After lots of warm-up foreplay I want her to drive me crazy. Get me to a point that I have no choice but let my body react uncontrollably. Sometimes the best clit play for me is when she licks me for a long time and has two fingers in me rubbing my g spot area (or whatever that magical place is). If that is working, then her flat tongue on my little clit with some pressure and a little movement can drive me wild. That was how a magical girlfriend taught me to squirt. Squirt or not...the feeling is amazing.

Well I'm curious and neky1 like this.
  12. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

It is really wonderful. You should teach this to others.

13. Bazz888

Bazz888 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Straight guy here but always interested to learn more about those things which women like. :innocent:
    After many years of loving giving oral, your description is almost exactly the method I used on my playmate. There are seemingly three areas on my tongue.
    1. the first 1/4 inch from the tip
    2. the centre, where some people (not me) are pierced
    3. the little area in between those.
    Areas 1 & 3 are the important ones, if you're not pierced.

I use the tip for foreplay, to stroke throughout her labia and in her lovely delicious folds, from the edge of her bum up to her clitoral hood. And outside her labia, and around her inner things.
    As she becomes aroused, and holds my head towards her tender bits, lifting her legs up towards her breasts, I insert my tongue and use the little area Number 3 (as mentioned), to stroke the opening of her vagina and up to her clitoris. When it seems she is very aroused, I encircle her lips from above her clitoris, to just above her vagina and suck gently for maybe 5 seconds, then rest and then again, repeating this up to 20 times. During this time, I insert the first two fingers of my right hand, up to the second crease, and stroke the front wall of her vagina, where the skin is a little less smooth. That's where her g-spot is. I stroke her there with the 'come hither' motion, as I continue to encircle her clitoris and lick it with the area 3 of my tongue.
    After a short while, maybe a minute, I need to be quite flexible because she begins to move quite uncontrollably and her pelvis moves around a heck of a lot. I need to keep up the stimulus for her ..... and then she'll cum. And it will usually be quite big even if she has had the same pleasure just 20 mins previously and orgasmed then. Not bragging at all!! Hoping to give ideas for others to please their lady.

She has said my tongue is 'out of this world' so If I can do it well enough, I am sure other people can achieve pleasure for their partner, if they try.

We stopped seeing each other because she moved away for a while and when we bumped into each other, she mentioned she hadn't had such good oral - or such good orgasms, since we last met. We chatted and I got my horny head on - as she clearly intended. She asked me back to her place and as we walked to her front door, she was already undoing her shirt. She never wears a bra unless a work meeting requires it and almost never wears knickers.
    She's always smooth down below too.
    So, anyway, as soon as her front door closed, she had me on my knees and she straddled my face so I could do as I have just described. That was the first time I did when she was standing up. And when she came, she struggled to continue standing so I suggested she lay down and we cuddled before I did it again a few minutes later. She has been given oral by other women too but says she prefers me to do it because whilst done similarly to how the other women do it, I am a little firmer with my stroking and she loves that.

So, I hope you all try it and will let me know how it works for your partner with a clitoris. How much does she like it, is what I'd like to know :)

hth.