Kitty Gave Me An Oobe

Discussion in 'Weird, Bizarre and Mysterious' started by Auroramarie, Sep 19, 2014.

1. Auroramarie

Auroramarie Members

This past june I tried ketamine for the first time and man let me tell you I fell in love with it. the first time I did k I did two rails (not exaggerating them rails) everthing went all whooshy and hollow and black and orange and weird me and my boy were watching shit on adult swim and the hot air balloons got me. the second time I did kitty (later that week) I was sitting on our porch which was lit by Christmas lights we had moved a tv out there and were watching loiter squad...we were so fucked out of our minds...my ex gf laid out two rails and told me to blow them both or she would so I blew one and a little more than half of the other and sunk back into the couch...across from me was a window that I could see my reflection in I stared at myself then I just disappeared I still felt myself sitting there but I couldn't see my reflection then I felt someone standing behind me and I didn't feel all there I kept staring into the window to try to make out some kind of form behind me to see if someone was really standing there or not then the thought popped into my head...it's probably me standing there so I stopped looking around for the person standing behind me....later than night laying in bead with my ex I said...when I was high I felt someone behind me....she simply said..."it was you" then went to sleep.

1 person likes this.
  2. themnax

themnax Senior Member

but did kitty teach you how to play it?

1 person likes this.