Pavor Nocturnus- My Recent Photography Series

Discussion in 'Art' started by chibikitsune, Sep 17, 2014.

1. chibikitsune

chibikitsune Members

Hey guys!

These are some of the photos that are part of my newest series, called Pavor Nocturnus. In this work I'm exploring the fine line between dreams/nightmares and reality, and my own phobias (people dressed as animals).
    Hope you guys like it, I haven't posted these in many places yet.
    The rest of the series can be seen on my flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/chibikitsune/sets/72157644689537292/

Attached Files:

2 people like this.
  2. expanse

expanse Supporters HipForums Supporter

That is pretty cool!

3. Laci

Laci Members

So cool! Wish I was good at photography lol.

4. Scr3wHeaD

Scr3wHeaD Members

I love the concept! Maybe you could try finding some old buildings nearby, and shoot inside them for further creepyness (; Just be careful not to wander into a crack den. :rastana:

5. themnax

themnax Senior Member

the last is a nice 'live'/cosplay mask. would greatly bennifit from completing the partial with forepaws.

i don't see the point of what people call 'creepyness' but i do find non-human features generally more attractive then human ones.

i find the first image completely attractive in all ways as well.

the middle one, is of course like the story of the shy kitsuni who couldn't keep up her human appearance and ran away, not realizing her human lover might well have continued to lover her in her true form.