Mutual Masturbation

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by TheCaptain77, Sep 15, 2014.

1. TheCaptain77

TheCaptain77 Member

I've always thought it would be erotic and fascinating to have a mutual masturbation partner of the opposite sex. Not someone to engage with sexual activities with. Just someone to casually masturbate in the same room with. I mean really, how exciting would it be to sit at the foot of the bed and watch someone enjoying themselves at the head of the bed and vice versa.

However, I realize that this probably isn't going to become available to me, or at least not that the chances are well in my favor. As I'm sure anyone that I started masturbating regularly with would want to escalate the interaction into a more structure relationship, such as dating. I only say this because I have tried to fabricate this type of relationship before, but to no avail.

What strikes me as a possibility is that I know several individuals that sext with others on a regular basis. While I've been cautious not to enter into a sexting relationship, because I really don't like the idea of my penis ending up online for the pope and everyone else to pull up on google. I can't help but want to engage in this activity due to my desire to have a mutual masturbation partner.

Who out there has or has had a successful mutual masturbation relationship? Has anyone had any sexting relationships that went well? Does anyone have any advice on how to seek out one of these relationships with the opposite sex?

-The Captain

2. hitman73

hitman73 Member

If its only your cock in the pic then it doesnt matter.

I masturbate together with my wife, but if i found myself single i would be keen to do online mutual masturbation with women. Would love it. I love doing it with my wife, and i love masturbating in front of her. She has videod me a couple of times wanking. It's interesting to play it back and look at facial expressions etc lol

3. Goander

Goander Members

Always part of our foreplay. It is awesome !