The Chatalytic Chatverter Chatmisson..

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by deleted, Sep 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

if I could afford it i'd be going full survivalist mode right now building a bunker and stockpiling years worth of foods and medical supplies before the shit hits the fan

but im broke and broken

2. broony

broony Banned

city waterline broke to our house and bill was close to $300 for the month... cause its going into the damn ground... we were wondering why kitchen sink was weak for weeks..

this has happened several times in the last 8 years here. who the fuck hires these people to fix it?

common this is getting really dumb.. its fixed now... but the town sends idiots to do these jobs and complains about things breaking. do it right the first time.

1 person likes this.
  3. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Yes I should be one of those people now that can feel changes in weather because of the plates. Well I've heard lots of people say that before my daddy included.

4. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

That's exactly what happens to me too lol, always being asked "where are you, where did you go, why do you not chat". It's not something I normally do but while I'm recovering it's been a bit of fun.

5. deleted

deleted Visitor

one adam 12.. possible 420 in progress cover code 3..

6. broony

broony Banned

people are concerned if wolves start to come back to lands here. they would be coming from the north. local websites people are freaking out and its rather funny. they want to gate them out of state lands... idiots..

people who own cattle should build better fences..

7. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Czh bring in the swat team, over Czh

8. La Ya Ya

La Ya Ya Fueled by Espresso Lifetime Supporter

Hi y'all. just droppin' by to say "Hey"! I haven't chatted in these threads. Thought I'd just stick my beak in that's all.

1 person likes this.
  9. broony

broony Banned

:smoking:hello

10. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I saw that Annabelle movie yesterday and we had a cute as moment during the film lol but now, man, it's begun.. every fucking noise is freaking me the fuck out!

I hate dolls -.-

11. broony

broony Banned

watched the new transformers other day.. 4/10

worst acting... just laughable.. sexy girls who scream for help and a movie that's 2hours and 45 damn minutes... and its full throttle action for 90% of the film... I don't even know the story half the time cause of the action... wtf am I watching... but I got a good laugh. fucking Michael bay.. all his shit is the same.

12. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Cool! I have not seen the movie yet....I want to see it!
    I have no idea what I am doing with so many dolls here, but at least they are mostly in one closed room where I don't have to see them or in boxes in the basement.
    WTF was I thinking?
    What was that?.....my trying to fill a void period?
    I want to sell many of them, but can not even really look at them these days to even deal with them. SHIT!

13. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

whatcha gunna do when they come for you

14. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I told myself I would not be scared because dolls wouldn't scare me because they're dolls and I'll just stomp their heads in. =)
    But of course it plays on your inner fears and for me, that's always what you can't see etc.
    The movie itself was terrible and not scary but I have an overactive imagination. From what I read about the conjuring movie, I'm almost certain this whole movie plot is a facade, false and completely made up. I was under the impression the doll was haunted by a young deceased child called Annabelle. Not a cult crazy serial killer psycho woman.

But now I overthink what if my rabbit reanimates itself as one of my stuffed animals? hehe, that'd be kinda fun and cute I think.

2 people like this.
  15. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

Nice enough out to work on that siding some... About 2/3 done. Takes forever to do such a small area.

1 person likes this.
  16. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

mega rain here

i still managed to do a few things though...took a bunch of stuff to my storage place that i wont need and came back with a load of winter things that i will need

i dont plow there anymore so i have do the shuffling before big snow hits

owner of the place leaves junk all over and always wants me plow the whole area for free (but still raises my rent every year) so i say fug that

1 person likes this.
  17. broony

broony Banned

man I just know you need a plate of fucking meat lasagna.

18. wyldwynd

wyldwynd ~*~ Super Moderator

Dentist went well ... Beautiful day today ....seems like perfect weather

1 person likes this.
  19. SwitchyWoman

SwitchyWoman Members

My daughter is building a robot. I've very proud.

1 person likes this.
  20. eggsprog

eggsprog anti gang marriage HipForums Supporter

I'm kind of liking this new laptop now... the touch screen is kind of cool for some things. Good for scrolling a webpage up and down without having to bother with the touchpad.

1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.