Chat's Chat About Chat

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by Tyrsonswood, Sep 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I went back and found the post.

2. broony

broony Banned

Irm enjoy your ribs ;)

i got into a sport accident and cracked 5 ribs.. so damn lucky i didnt break them fully.

friends tried to make me laugh for weeks because they knew it hurt.

speedy recovery!

1 person likes this.
  3. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Jousting. Rofl. =D that was it!

4. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Yes sneezing coughing and laughing hurt same as trying to pass wind =p

5. broony

broony Banned

6. broony

broony Banned

for you Irm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDZi9YPAVWo

7. broony

broony Banned

that girl is damn fine if you aask me..

i searched for her... no name.

but she on my desktop now.

mission done.

-,-

8. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

She is quite beautiful. =]

9. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

I liked orisons, for helping to keep cars on the brain(s).

1 person likes this.
  10. -Yggdrasil-

-Yggdrasil- Einherjar

Shiat. Get better soon Irm. Definite horse accident I take it? Mountain bike? Won't be competing in archery or your spot shooting in a hurry girl.

11. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Aww I has not even thought about that!
    Horse riding it was. I was going over a smallish jump in equestrian ring and I took it too fast and too high she reared and kicked out on an angle I knew I was in trouble and I fell down hard on my shoulder. Lucky was wearing helmet though because there's a big dent in it hehe. And I got back up right away and just though I was out of breath from the fall I laid down and went to get up and I felt my left side collapse and then called the horse back over and rested on its side as I walked back to stable. Laura saw and she came running out boobs and hair bouncing all over the place lol never forget that lol and then straight to emergency ward. They then sent me home without a sling and I was angry and then had to come back at 7am for surgery. Got there on time.....had surgery at 1430 -.- and sent back home with meh meds. Now quite heavily medicated I don't feel much >.> I might down a glass of rum just to see what happens. XD

2 people like this.
  12. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

About the elbow especially....my heart goes out to you, my dear! read on: :)

When I was 25 I was getting on a horse barebacked, and this jackass comes out of nowhere to "help me". We were all at a bar but I wasn't even high...maybe if I had been things would have been different (better). Anyway, I was using this big rock to get on the horse...he (the gelding) was really nice and calm throughout this whole ordeal.

Well, the jackass comes out of nowhere, pushes me up AND OVER the horse...I'm screaming and trying to kick out at the jackass, but it did no good...I went right on over the other side of the horse. So that I didn't land ON my head I threw out my right arm and kind of twisted. The next thing I knew the bottom part of my arm was completely the wrong way. :yikes: I both dislocated and broke my elbow.

I was never able to turn my right hand completely around flat again...like to accept change or whatnot. But swimming got my arm back in shape, in that I can fully extend the arm...the orthopedist told me I'd do good to get a 45 degree range of motion in extending the arm. My right arm is as strong as the left too! :)2thumbsup:)

I didn't mean to go on and on but now I'm too lazy to go back and decide where to "erase".

You'll do good, I'm sure. Germans are tough as hell and you're our special Irm who is Valkyrie! :)

I'm just so glad you are doing well.

13. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

Well, I see that nobody is going to reply or say anything for a while...I've been waiting. That's ok, my skin is tough. :D

In fact, I waited long enough to edit my above post. lol Yeah, I see the edit is showing up on me now.

I think its very interesting that some people have changed their u/n, and that you can "see the name history".

14. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

I'm going for 3 in a row...bet I'll get lucky. lol

Last night I found a $50 under a table I was sweeping under/cleaning. Just for the record, I had ALSO been running the front all night...cleaning up that area and ALL areas is just a "bonus" I get to do toward the end of my shifts. :D ha

I hadn't seen anybody sitting there for hours and nobody had even been in that section for at least 45 minutes.

I glanced at it, and quickly pocketed it. I thought it was a $5 upon first glance.

Nobody ever came back last night by 12:30 to ask about it, and I know I'd have heard about it if they'd asked today.

It's staying in my "bank"...which is a bank envelope in my binoculars case. [​IMG]

Was that, is that wrong of me? Should I have given it to McDonald's...and known I'd never have seen it again?

2 people like this.
  15. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

=] thanks Lynn. Sounds definitely like a douche did you scream at him afterwards?

16. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

lol...I was in shock. I turned to my best friend then and said I think you need to take me to the hospital 'cause I think my arm is broke.

He disappeared in the crowd, and was persona non grata from then on. :-/

17. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

Careful, I assume you know how dangerously and quickly opiates and alcohol multiply, and lead to overdose from seemingly small doses of each. (or, to death by passing out and vomiting, even if you're far below a dose that would be lethal if you could breathe)

Hell no you shouldn't have given it up.

1 person likes this.
  18. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

Good to see you around, Roo! :)

1 person likes this.
  19. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Opiates? 0.o

20. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

how ya feeling irm?.........I hope not too uncomfy....

pup saw his first deer yesterday...standing close to the house but on the other side of the road....he flipped out barking but didn't chase it when it ran off scared

I spose the deer dynamic will be altered this year cause normally they congregate in the winter here but I don't think they will be this year.....either that I will be constantly looking for my dog in the bush

I harvested 3 tiny red peppers yesterday...

and

good morning stoners

this is my life now...stiucking my hand in a viscous dogs mouth to retrieve my prized ball.. :)

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.