Masturbation Advice

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by TheCaptain77, Sep 10, 2014.

1. TheCaptain77

TheCaptain77 Member

I had a girl that i was friends with, we never dated, but we always loved being together. She was very open with me and shared some nude photos before she moved out to state. Now she's engaged and I've had my share of other women. But for the last two months I can not seem to cum while masturbating unless I"m thinking of her or looking at those nudes she sent me.

Has anyone ever been sexually addicted to an ex or someone they missed out on? If so how did you break that?

I know what I'm doing is unhealthy, but I just kinda can't get past this on my own.

2. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

kind of sort of. never to the point that i couldn't cum from thinking about someone else, but to the point that it was hard to think about someone else without my mind trying to drift to that person instead.

i dunno, it just eventually goes away. then it might come back for a bit, but then it goes away again. you said she's out of state; that helps. seeing the person again seems to bring it right back to its highest level.

1 person likes this.
  3. forfun12

forfun12 Members

I can't masturbate while thinking about the girl I love

4. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i assume you're in high school? i was like that back in those days too. now i'm the opposite.

5. forfun12

forfun12 Members

Naw I'm not, I finished recently. I met her in high school tho.

6. MikeE

MikeE Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

As long as the OP knows its a stupid jealousy revenge fantasy, have at it.
    As long as you know the girl in your head isn't the one one the street, you should be good.