Don't Want To Go "dancing"...

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by FireflyInTheDark, Sep 6, 2014.

1. FireflyInTheDark

FireflyInTheDark Sell-out with a Heart of Gold

My ex keeps trying to get me to go out dancing with him. We're still friends, so we hang out all the time, but I'd rather not go out and get dry-humped for an hour and a half, neither by him nor a stranger. It wouldn't make sense for me to go, because I'm willing to bet the kinds of guys that go to clubs are not ones that I am interested in. (He actually wasn't into this kind of thing when we met. He's changed a lot- one of the reasons we broke up. He's becoming the male version of a basic bitch in that he has shed everything about himself that I used to find unique and interesting in a really obvious bid to fit in and have more friends... It's kind of gross, but that's another topic completely).

This is not a judgement on people that like to go dry-hump strangers to music. Do your thang. You have my support in doing what feels right. I guess I'm just looking for something a little more low-key. Am I just old fashioned? I just feel like I would feel slightly violated if someone just ran up behind me and started knocking against me with their cock... Especially if that was the cue that they were interested in me... [​IMG]

I guess I'm just bummin. Feels like there's no magic or passion left in the world anymore... Maybe I'm just getting old...

2. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

beware the drunken dryhumping ex.lol.i wonder if any my exes ever described me like that.........ive been that ex trying to bang someone I am no longer banging haha......romance and excitement certainly still exist....you are young and pretty.......get a hobby.take a class.....lose the ex for good. :)

3. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

Dry humping is fun.

But dry humping in front of a bunch of people, much less a bunch of people with cameraphones? Yeah, fuck that.

Also, going out with your ex casually is one thing - but as far as going out dryhumping, you might as well skip it all, and get an enocopack of lifestyles on the way home.

4. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

who the fuck honestly goes to clubs anymore? aren't they just for underage kids?

2 people like this.