No Place To Masturbate

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by MrDown4NEThing, Sep 6, 2014.

1. MrDown4NEThing

MrDown4NEThing Members

Hi ppl I need sum advice. I lost my place and had to move in on a buddys couch. My buddy doesn't work sohes always around and i really need to shoot a load. I tried the bathroom but im paranoid about sumone walking in or a cum spell going through the house. As of now, I can only have quickie sessions (abt 2mins before a shower). I can't cum in shower since its shared and don't have a room so I can properly deal and idk wat to do. A normal session gets me to the edge then I wait untill icalmdown a little then shoot. I usually calm down 2 or 3 times so I need a good 20mins atleast. Any ideas on what I can do. Any help would be awesum, thx in advance

2. expanse

expanse Supporters HipForums Supporter

That sounds like makings of a good country music song.

Sorry, I have no advice.

1 person likes this.
  3. secret_thinker

secret_thinker Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Lock the bathroom door and clean the shower when you are done.

I'm going to assume "cum spell" is actually cum smell since that makes a whole lot more sense but the thought of a cum spell makes me laugh.

1 person likes this.
  4. naturegirl1

naturegirl1 Member

Really?

5. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

What a happy coincidence, now you have more time to not masturbate all day and get back in your own place.

Maybe your buddy doesn't want you masturbating on his couch for the rest of his life - do you want to be that guy? You're living on his couch and your main concern is that you have to bust a nut fast?

1 person likes this.
  6. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

I CAST A CUM SPELL UPON THE HOUSEHOLD!!!!

really, if you're a jobless bum living on the couch of another jobless bum, i don't see where you have much room to complain about lack of masturbation opportunities.

2 people like this.
  7. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

Ask your friend to blow you.

1 person likes this.
  8. JimInPhila

JimInPhila Member

I sure don't see there being an issue with "using" the shower, you've got instant running water. Suggest you just don't shoot on the shower curtain.
    Honesty might be the best policy. Might be as easy as saying that you "need some me time" in the bathroom and then ask him if he would mind. You know he's taking care of himself somehow. He might even offer suggestions. Keep us informed.

9. MrDown4NEThing

MrDown4NEThing Members

OK so just so we are all clear here. I have a job. I work 6days a week damn near 10hr days. I lost my house due to. Issuesi can't control. I mean yea I cud just got live in a hotel for a fewweeks but that's stupid waste of money. I`m just looking for ideas, I mean I cud just go to a hotel but I ain't gonna pay 120 bucks a nt just to shoot. That's hooker prices but by myself... any actual suggestions wud be awesum. And yea I meant CUM SMELL not spell

10. MrDown4NEThing

MrDown4NEThing Members

Good idea just would never happen with my friends. They are all too closeminded. Plus who really wants to stand in a place where you know for a fact sumbody just shot their load all over the shower. Its like yea iknow its clean but id rather not take the chance...`

11. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

it's called "living in a college dorm."

12. MrDown4NEThing

MrDown4NEThing Members

Hell if I knew sumbody just shot a load sumwhere, im not standing there.

13. VerySexual

VerySexual Members

Maybe it's time to find a girlfriend...sex partner?

14. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i'm sure he never considered that. he obviously is so intent on masturbating in his roommate's closet that he completely forgot that you can just go down to the girlfriend store and buy a girlfriend of your choice for 25 cents.

1 person likes this.
  15. JimInPhila

JimInPhila Member

Y'all seem to be getting "catty." Good example of why guys don't talk to women. "Why doesn't he talk to me?"
    There's your answer. Suggest you retract your claws and enjoy your saucers of milk.

16. MikeE

MikeE Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

It sounds like eating cream pie isn't in your comfort zone.

Some guys can be such wimps, all scared of a little semen. (Semen is not how the ghey is transmitted.)

1 person likes this.
  17. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

other than nature girl and secret thinker there isn't any babes in this thread jimphilly?......who exactly do you think is a women?

I could guess lol

and ya...buddy is getting flamed because lack of jerk off spots is kind a joke....its funny that this dude wants to molest himself but cant haha

18. RickIsHere

RickIsHere Visitor

I love you.

No, really, you are an exceptionally cool person..

19. expanse

expanse Supporters HipForums Supporter

http://youtu.be/d6lwk-OEpe8

20. VerySexual

VerySexual Members

...well he said he has a job.