When You Have Cash But Can't Find Dope

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by polishman, Sep 4, 2014.

1. polishman

polishman Member

Okay,

So I had to move back in with my parents because of a drug problem. I have been using off and on still despite moving back, behind their backs but still getting caught sometimes. Now I have a bunch of cash, but I haven't shot up in 3 weeks and I 'm going crazy. My only connect bailed out on me because I was too unreliable, because I am being kept a close eye on so i can't go score plus I'm on probation.

I am trying so hard to stay clean, but it's really hard for me right now, I know that it's just mental, because I haven't shot in a while, how do you deal with this? I am thinking that the 6 months when my probation is over and I am out on my own, I will be able to get high again, and that keeps me going.

2. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

2 answers...you choose

moronic typical stupid reply....oh man I hate that....don't worry bro...you'll be free of the rents soon enough and you'll be able to get high all day long...good luck man

truth....you wanna destroy yourself shooting opies then you are an idiot....smoke weed.....millions of people that used to crave hard drugs now get by using relatively safe weed..............dont be a fucking loser pos chump breaking hearts of every family member that you continue crushing with your lies and horrible actions

good luck man

1 person likes this.
  3. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

Your only connect bailed on you because you're on probation? That's odd.

Anyways, how do I deal with it? Well, first of all I have to deal with mental stuff almost all the time... I mean it was probation for the longest time and then after probation, a pregnancy... it's always something w me. I don't know because for me I just focus on other things... like exactly what you said, HAVING MONEY... and for me it was/is always other positive stuff like not being sick and not having to deal with bullshit, being ripped off, all that stuff.

Just focus on something else. I say that totally seriously. Focus on working out or taking day trips or...something. And yea, if telling yourself probation will be over when ever helps, then keep using that one.

Oh and I would say rolling's advice is great. Except the probation thing. Not the best thing to do when you're tested sometimes every month being it's in your system bout that long.

1 person likes this.
  4. IMjustfishin

IMjustfishin Member

the only way to change is to start doing something new. start going to the gym and start building muscle. thats what i did, and thats what every single one of my friends who successfully quit did. even my friends who qiut smoking tobacco did it this way.

its hard starting the gym. i would say its just as hard as quiting drugs. but if you force yourself to start the gym and keep at it for a few months, you will notice that you will get to the point that its gonna suck to not go to the gym. im at that point now, i have to go to the gym every day or i feel shit. and every time i go out and party and get drunk i notice that its hard to get back into the gym rutine, so that keeps me from drinking during the weekdays and most weekends now.

the awsome thing about going to the gym is that if you keep at it, your confidence will sky rocket and that makes you more social and that gives you a chance to meet people that have diffrent interests, other than drugs. one problem that people who do too much drugs have is that they tend to stick to their own kind which brings you down even more.

for me startign the gym and improving my social life eventually led to meeting higher quality girls, and im at a point in my life now that if i go back to my old ways i will lose everything that makes my life dope ass fuck! u need to get to that point where what you have to loose is way better than getting high.

footnote: i smoke weed on the weekends some times (not 10 times a day like i used to) and i feel no guilt and it has no negative effects, and it really satisfies any urge i have to "do drugs". this might not work for everyone but it certainly works for me.

5. polishman

polishman Member

I appreciate all the advice and yes, I am going to focus on my work and exercise, I actually worked out today! My probation is the one where I don't have to do anything, I can travel, etc. no tests, just can't get arrested for six months. And no, my homeboy didn't bail on me because of being on probation, it was because dealers can't deal with flaky people, and I couldn't help the flakiness, it was beyond my control.