New, Confused, And Need Of More Than A Little Guidance.

Discussion in 'Lesbian' started by BubblegumPhysics, Sep 3, 2014.

1. BubblegumPhysics

BubblegumPhysics Members

So to make a long story very short, I'll just list the points. I like a girl, but-

1) She's said she'd rather never meet any of her friends. (This interaction is transpiring over the internet.)
    2) Despite that, I see her regularly mentioning meet ups to other people who she has met online. (I've never confronted her about this. I feel like I'm being intentionally sidelined, which I could deal with, but-)
    3) Other friends of mine who know her state that she becomes ridiculously jealous, and refuses to communicate with them when she knows I speak comfortably with them. (I've witnessed this as well.)
    4) She occasionally brings up lesbian subject matter (romantic, not sexual) to me.
    5) We've known one another for quite a few years, and she does seem to follow me when I migrate to new sites.
    6) Despite the years of 'knowing' her, I really don't know much more than her hobbies, and a few personal details because she wont talk about much more.

Bonus points:
    1) I have no idea what she looks like.
    2) I live with my ex so I feel that it would be really unfair to try to date when I'm still in this position. (She knows that I live with him.)
    3) It only dawned on me a year or so ago that I was a lesbian, and I'm still at a complete loss for what, and how dating/flirting/etc works.

So I guess my question is, am I being played, not catching signals, or just making something out of nothing? Should I move on, address it with her, or start cutting off contact? This is causing me a great deal of upset, and it has for a while. I think I'm to the point where I'd be willing to let go of the friendship in order to eliminate the stress I'm facing.

Any opinion is greatly appreciated. I know this is a bit more than a little mess, but it's driving me crazy.