Click to shop at Sensi Seed Company
Photo
- - - - -

Bill O'reilly: Moveon Is 'dispicable!' 2×. Why?

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#31 sunfighter

sunfighter

Hip Forums Supporter

•  Supporters
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,877 posts
  • LocationWitch City

Posted April 30 2015 - 07:18 AM

He's anti-gun to the point he recites tired old anti-gun lies, and defends President Obama's policies almost every night. 

Is that right? Please provide an example of an Obama policy that he defends. 

Treat others the way you would like them to treat you.

#32 AT98BooBoo

AT98BooBoo

• PipPipPip
  • 1,622 posts

Posted April 30 2015 - 02:12 PM

Bill O'Reilly is a sexual harraser.

The problem with society is that fools and fanatics are too sure of themselves while the wise are plagued by self doubt.- Bertrand Russel
"Save a Volkswagen.Ride a Hippie!"

War is the sum of all Evil.- Stonewall Jackson

#33 SouthPaw

SouthPaw

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 194 posts
  • LocationLeft coast

Posted May 02 2015 - 01:02 AM

Is that right? Please provide an example of an Obama policy that he defends.

Some aspects of immigration reform (doesn't support blanket amnesty but also doesn't think kids brought here as minors should be forced out), gave him "the benefit of the doubt" on whether or not he knew about IRS targeting, Fast and Furious, or Benghazi. Decriminalizing marijuana for personal use (but doesn't want any other drugs decriminalized), anti-gun, education reform (he's critical of Common Core but thinks our education system is in trouble), agrees with some of his statements about energy, he even defended the extra hundreds of thousands of dollars in taxpayer money they waste because Barack and Michelle won't travel together.

I catch him here and there so there's probably more. He can be pushy but I never understood why the left hates him so much.

#34 fourth wise man

fourth wise man

•  Supporters
  • PipPip
  • 647 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted September 13 2016 - 11:07 PM

The only time O'Reilly is even remotely worth listening to, is at the very start of his show, the Talking Points Memo. Sometimes he kind of makes sense there. 

Rest of the show is a chance to have guests on that he disagrees with, cut them off and harass them and not let them respond. He's an Egotistical Bully.

I'm sure his last wife would agree. He has dissed her ridiculously in and out of court (from what I've read anyway).

Somehow I believe that...can you imagine living with that arrogant prick? The man is always right. A legend in his large mind.

#35 ʈuɱɓɭiɳɠ.ƌičɛ

ʈuɱɓɭiɳɠ.ƌičɛ

Hitchhiker

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,217 posts
  • LocationKentucky, USA

Posted September 18 2016 - 01:26 AM

Whenever I hear anything about O'Reilly it reminds me of "Freedom Fries" and "Liberty Cabbage." :D 8ppe.jpg

Edited by ʈuɱɓɭiɳɠ.ƌičɛ, September 18 2016 - 01:27 AM.

• fourth wise man likes this

play-craps.jpg

#36 fourth wise man

fourth wise man

•  Supporters
  • PipPip
  • 647 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted October 20 2016 - 06:08 PM

Watters is usually there addressing some stupid non-relevant issue with citizens in public. Basically in my opinion to flirt with college girls. Guy probably gets laid more than
anyone else on Fox Network. Lol.

And Dennis Miller? Give me a break, does this silly schmuck actually get paid for being on the show? I hope not, what a waste of money haha.

The rest is just an opportunity to pump up Bill's ego. And it's huge. He's from the Kennedy bloodline by his Grandmother, maybe he thinks he has a right.

Edited by magickman, October 20 2016 - 06:13 PM.

Click to shop at Weed Seed Shop