Hello! This Is My Semi-Formal Introduction.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by ginalee14, Sep 2, 2014.

1. ginalee14

ginalee14 eternity

ginalee14 has died.

She was washed away in a river of tears and has since been reborn as a living sheela na gig. Cause for celebration, if you're into that sort of thing (death and rebirth).

I hope every human being on this whole entire planet has a most refreshing, encouraging, uplifting and hopeful week.

Hello, glorious September. I love you lots.

'tis all.

Be well.

:daisy:

1 person likes this.
  2. doilytheunicorn

doilytheunicorn Members

And so she emerges from her chrysalis, born anew, ever hopeful, and just a little bit tired from all the furious metamorphosing.

Welcome back!

3. ginalee14

ginalee14 eternity

Thank you (for being the only response, lol). It was a long time coming and needed to happen. Goodbye, ginalee14.

I'm more the bee family of insects, less the caterpillar to butterfly. Butterfly worship is for the other girls. I'm an old hag .. way closer to a true grotesque sheela na gig .. and it quite suits me to be a living one in the flesh. I can't say I haven't already been living the role. I sure have.

What hope I have is fully vested in big G. Eh, just a note to self.

4. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

So, when's the formal introduction? I hope that I don't have to get a tux.

5. ginalee14

ginalee14 eternity

haha

I was just thinking that I can't call it a "re-introduction". Not sure why I wrote semi-formal lol. Maybe I should have said semi-introduction? My flukes of imperfection are always so freakin' obvious, sigh...

No. I misused that word. It's not a fluke, it's an oops. See? Obvious.

6. Rots in hell

Rots in hell Senior Member

Wow I have a new Friend [​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  7. ginalee14

ginalee14 eternity

Cheers!

Let's have frozen rum runners at the Tiki Bar (HOT here today)!

[​IMG]

8. Rots in hell

9. ginalee14

ginalee14 eternity

Oh wow, they have a picture of the real me! haha, just kidding. I'm not actually made of statue (not just yet but getting REAL close).

10. Rots in hell

And you have a Glowing Vulva :sunny: Ha Ha

11. ginalee14

ginalee14 eternity

Yes, as did that adorable space vagina picture I had been using (which I found somewhere around here at the Forums). It was love at first sight .. so cuddly and cute. It looks just like a vagina to me (a clitoris for a crown on it's head, lmao). And, of course, the name Gina is short for vagina. Gina's not actually my real name, but my birth mother did want to name me Gina.

:D

Attached Files:

12. volunteer_tommy

volunteer_tommy Elongated Member

um... congratulations!

Fuck formality! Let's all go live in a van down by the river!

Oh and thanks, you too! [​IMG]

13. ginalee14

ginalee14 eternity

Thanks!

Yeah, the title of my 'tarded thread is a fail. That's okay though cuz I'm special. [​IMG]

You're welcome. :flyhigh:

1 person likes this.
  14. doilytheunicorn

doilytheunicorn Members

Goodness gracious me.

Your mother wanted to name you after one of the most glorious parts of the female anatomy? And now you've transformed into a carnal earth goddess with a vulva that pulsates an alluring, otherworldly light? It sounds like you've fulfilled some kind of prophecy there. You go, girl!

You know what you must do now, right? It is your divine duty to share this celestial aura with all who would bathe and revel in it. Acolytes. That's what you need.

I, of course, offer my humble services.

15. ginalee14

ginalee14 eternity

Do your humble services come with a trusty handy dictionary (I need to look up acolytes .. brb) ...

Alright, fine. I'll tell you.

I lit a city of candles on my altar a few weeks ago and presided over a ceremony, attended my sole self, and burnt my fricken altar. I suppose that makes me a poor acolyte and I better just stick to being a glowing vagina.

1 person likes this.
  16. doilytheunicorn

doilytheunicorn Members

There are worse things to be, I assure you. And it is I who would be the acolyte. I would follow the glowing vagina to the ends of the earth and back. Oh, yes I would!

I seriously did not just type that out loud, did I?

Ahem. It is a pleasure to meet you, Madame. (The above did not just happen, and if anyone says it did I'll just deny it!)

17. ginalee14

ginalee14 eternity

Shush those judges or I'll give away my stupendous entrepreneurial ideas for free (again), in which there is a big business out there waiting to be born .. selling black robes as gag gifts to those who wear them most (without even knowing that they do!). Not a bad idea if I do say so (out loud in public) my own dang self.

Pleasure to meet you too, Doyle. So glad to know you're playing with a full deck teehee. Since you're playing with a full deck, I will gladly accept your acolyte services. However ..

if I'm so glowy, do we really need the candles then?

Do you have a water gun? Water has no power over light so squiring me to the point of dripping, soaking wet won't extinguish my light and won't bore holes in my statuesque stone. Pssh, solved.

1 person likes this.
  18. doilytheunicorn

doilytheunicorn Members

Black robes, eh? I think you may have something there... (Says I, refraining from stealing that idea.) And no, the candles aren't really necessary I suppose, but they do give off a pleasing aroma don't you think? Look, I'll light them for you and everything. You won't have to lift a finger!

Actually, scratch the candles. I do have a water gun and I'm not afraid to use it. Any opportunity to ogle... ahem, cool the goddess down with a nice shower after a hard day of pulsating is an opportunity not to be mist... er, missed. It's the least I can do as your drooling slave... er, faithful follower.

1 person likes this.
  19. ginalee14

ginalee14 eternity

Ó, beidh tú le do thoil dom ar dtús báire? Cuir mo phost # 17 i do phost # 18 a cheartú mo typo. Ba mhaith liom ach mo chuid gach focal chun breathnú chomh iontach is mise, teangeolaí formidable! Gabhaim buíochas.

Ba mhaith leis an cumhráin de Lavender deas wonders a dhéanamh, go háirithe ar mhaithe le warding as an bháis, agus Rosemary do warding as sin biotáillí olc dreadful. Tá Incense fearr, le haghaidh deataigh láidir go maith.

20. doilytheunicorn

doilytheunicorn Members

Beidh mé a shocrú gladly do typo a bhfuil mé faoi deara ach díreach . Squiring anois thiocfaidh chun bheith squirting . Oh mo , fuaimeanna sin rude !

Agus casadh de vanilla chur leis an cornucopia de delights go bhfuil mo adharc Unicorn . Beidh mo adharc a beannaithe go cuí Ansin a bheith i láthair an bandia ar aura pulsating !