Can U Recall Which Roller Coaster U Liked Best At Cedar Point?

Discussion in 'Remember When?' started by King Names, Aug 31, 2014.

1. King Names

King Names Members

Me? Iron Dragon hands down.

2. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

iron dragon? you trolling?

the only correct answer is millennium force. there's a reason that it's like 12 years old and the line is still ALWAYS too long to even bother with.

3. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

When was I supposed to have time to go to this place and waste money I don't have?

4. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

Wait... I was at Cedar Point at one time? I must be losing my mind.

5. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

well it's not really a waste if you get enjoyment out of it. that's really the whole point of having money: improving your life experience, whether through buying the necessities of survival or just giving yourself a fun day.

of course, wasting money you don't have is even better; if you're going to waste money, you might as well waste someone else's.

6. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Never been to Cedar Point but I’m planning on going.

The last roller coaster(s) I rode on were The Big Bad Wolf and the Drachen fire at Busch Gardens back in 96’

Hotwater

7. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

Geez, that's a long time ago.

I used to go on roller coasters all the time. (numerous times and places per summer anyways)-hadn't been on one in a few years and then went on one last summer and... I think I had turned into a wimp in the few years since I went on one. Found it to be actually scary in not a good way- all the whipping around and stuff... like it actually hurt my neck and felt ... not good.

8. Deranged

Deranged Senor Member

Millenium force

9. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

I love those camera stills they show you as you exit- making a then, rough & tough 21 year old Airmen look like a 10 year old schoolgirl

Hotwater

10. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

yeah, i used to love the whippy/jerky ones as a kid, but now they just hurt. now i just like the ones that move you fast in a relatively straight line.

i prefer waterparks over coaster parks anyway.

11. themnax

themnax Senior Member

never heard of cedar point. never been there. i know of a ceder crest, that was once cress's summit, on the old nevada county narrow gauge. pretty sure there was never any roli-coasters there though.

also, ya know, come to think of it, i don't think i've ever been on one. i like the idea of the ride, but all them screaming kids don't attract me.