If U Had To Be For 3 Days A Celebrity Of The Opposite Sex

Discussion in 'Weird, Bizarre and Mysterious' started by King Names, Aug 30, 2014.

1. King Names

King Names Members

Ladies, if you had to pick to be a male celebrity for three days straight, which male celebrity would you choose to be?

Gentlemen, if you had to pick to be a female celebrity for three days straight, which female celebrity would you choose to be?

1 person likes this.
  2. thedope

thedope glad attention Lifetime Supporter

I would pick Ellen and I wouldn't be straight for three days.

3. TheGhost

TheGhost Auuhhhhmm ...

4. Shakti_Om

Shakti_Om Local Pixie

I think it would be the Pope (if of course that qualifies as celebrity). I think it would be interesting to live the life of a powerful male religious figure. To experience that role for a while and try and feel the influence he has over the blind faithful.

Sx

5. ginalee14

ginalee14 eternity

I'd like to be one of those silent celebrities .. people who are not famous in politics or entertainment, but are well known and celebrated in their field. Thomas David Jones is such an accomplished man. I don't study him, I'm not a follower or fan, but he's got a little piece of my heart.

1 person likes this.
  6. themnax

themnax Senior Member

i don't know who any of those people are and i've never understood this concept of being someone else. you might swap bodies and lives with someone else, but it would still be you, not them, walking around in their bodies and their lives (and presumably them walking around in what had been yours).

i don't see anything wrong with that, i just don't see it as "being" another person.

at any rate, i'm sorry but i can really think of anyone. maybe ursula kroebar-leguinne. there's a couple of other female sf authors i might too, but i don't think my mind would be able to do their work, i mean my spirit even with their mind's knowledge and abilities.

and that's the other thing, you wouldn't really be living someone else's life, unless your own spirit could do what they do.

even if you had all their skills and knowledge, you'd still have and be, only your own spirit.

i'm tryina think of someone. maybe vanted or dark netasha, hontorial, or meatball the cat, i don't know, one of the female artists on fa, someone like that maybe. but you know, i sort of think of that as a participatory thing.

well that's the other thing, i don't really 'get' celebrity.

7. PaullyNormous

PaullyNormous Members

I would be Scarlett Johannsen and go make hot lesbian sex tapes with a laundry list of women.

8. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

Bruce Jenner

9. themnax

themnax Senior Member

i would have to say, pretty much, "shrug". i guess i'd masturbate a lot for three days, if/when i didn't a lot of other things to do.
    other then the body, i wouldn't be anyone else then who i am. i don't see how wearing a different body for three days would change that at all.

pick someone? i don't see how it would make any difference who i picked. other then it would probably surprise them.

10. livi13

livi13 Members

Johnny Depp

11. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Jeff Gordon

12. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

obviously i would be oprah, so i could empty her bank accounts and donate the money to myself for when i change back.

13. themnax

themnax Senior Member

every time i see this thread i want to answer it, but i don't really even know who anyone is who would be a celebraty any more.
    entertainment isn't really something i keep up with or have much interest in.

i think if i had to be someone of a different gender for 3 days,
    i'd probably just as soon be on some other planet in some other solar system as someone of the sapient species of that world.
    now that i might find interesting. might be nice to have an actual tail, but still have hands and a big brain.

since i don't really know any of who is today, it would just have to be someone totally random.

14. Crystal_Nocked

Crystal_Nocked Members

Damn...you stole my answer!

Yeah, being a guy I gotta pick a lesbo here.

So.......Melissa Ethridge.

15. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Off the top of my head, I will say Elton John on a 3 day concert tour, so I could sing all of the songs i have loved all of my l,life and entertain people as well as he does.

wilsjane likes this.
  16. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

Putin

To experience what it's like to be perfect <3

17. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

What chic would I want to be for 3 days?

LOLz

She'd have to be mute, otherwise everytime I hear myself talk I'd scrunch up my face ;)

Male or female, I wouldnt be too enthusiastic about this hypothetical, It would probably be a let down. Be Justin Bieber for three days only to find out inside his head he is a whiney little bitch

18. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

BUT.........He's A Cute Little Whiney Bitch.....Even More So When He Sported Blonde Dreadlocks......[​IMG]

Cheers Glen.

19. I'd be Ann Coulter and I'd purposefully say a bunch of crazy things to ruin my career.

20. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

So be Renee zellweger and nobody could tell the difference.

1 person likes this.