The Bible Didn't Say?

Discussion in 'Philosophy and Religion' started by King Names, Aug 29, 2014.

1. King Names

King Names Members

The bible doesn't provide us with the day and hour heaven (sky) and earth shall pass away?

In a way it does! It reveals that the wonderful destruction by the king of fierce countenance marks when. Study Dan 8 hard.

Dan 8:19 And he said, Behold, I will make thee know what shall be in the last end of the indignation: for at the time appointed the end shall be.

9/11 was the time which got appointed. Hint: Since like a holiday hence. 9/11 attacks by O.B.L. was wonderful destruction. (see Dan 8:24!!!)

A time after 9/11 in the last end of the indignation O.B.L. was broken without hand (arrest) by being shot and killed. (see Dan 8:25!!!) It was on a May 2nd 2011.

Matthew 24:33 mentions: ...,even at the doors. Doors symbolize 1 and 1 for 11 and also north WTC and south WTC. Even? Even can symbolize for WTC 7 which started on fire in the afternoon at the 1st 9/11 attack site.

Well Matthew 24:33 should then read: So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, 1pm est September the 11th 2014.

^That is the hour and day heaven and earth shall pass away.

You all should thank the indignation which contributed to fulfilling what the time appointed would be: 9/11.

Revelation 13 reveals 13 has a role. This coming one will mark the 13th 9/11 anniversary.

When heaven (sky) and earth pass away, new heaven (new sky) and new earth shall be! It will then be a time of enjoyment, freedom, and peace from corruption.

2. AceK

AceK Scientia Potentia Est

you gotta be careful when looking at numbers. they tend to pop up everywhere, there are only 10 digits and they tend to repeat themselves pretty often.

3. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

You are right on that, Ace.....Numbers mean jack shit ....I never even looked at them before.....but as I told you before I kept noticing that someone on my old forum kept using 5's more than coincidences, every single time they posted or did anything....so I started looking into them....and doing so is nothing but hell. Some kind of sneaky sick cult tool, is what I think.

I say they are for the birds...if you cannot communicate whatever with real words, then there is nothing there anyway.

4. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

Yikes. 13 more days. Wonder if my daughter will be born before this earth is gone....

5. storch

storch banned

Moonglow,

I know, right? When I was five, my sister, who was in the fifth grade was told by her teacher, Mrs. Fivella, that there's no such thing as magic numbers. And since her teacher was fifty-five, which was five time as old as my sister, and possessed five acedemic degrees, my sister had no reason to doubt her.

I remember that day because it was five degrees outside, which was unusual for the fifth of November.

6. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

Actually, king names... how are you sure that is what those numbers mean? They could mean anything.

And the fact that the Bible says we will NOT know the time or day leads me to think it wouldn't be that obvious elsewhere so to figure it out like that...

1 person likes this.
  7. Moonglow181

13 is just superstition that means nothing unless you use your mind power and get scared of it....then you can create bad things to happen. The Asians......say 13 is good luck.....I like 1's....as one is the loneliest number...and 8's, as sideways it is the infinity symbol...and that is the only attachment I ever placed on numbers.

8. Moonglow181

Alo, when I first joined here...i tried to just use the name Moonglow, but it was taken already, so then I had to come up with numbers, so I could be Moonglow here, too....and as I said i like 8's and 1's and two ones plus and 8 add to a 10......a complete thing in numbers....That is how I looked at it.

9. tikoo

tikoo Senior Member

911 is the emergency phone number and the airplanes pointed at trouble - World Trade and the Global Military . In
    the end we'll grow peaceful gardens and every family gets two donkeys . And the accountants will be no more .

10. themnax

themnax Senior Member

it didn't say there would ever be chewing gum or pizza. both were outside of the realm to which it refers. the same goes for the mineral substrate of the planet, nor any other aspect of the physical universe.

11. AceK

AceK Scientia Potentia Est

different numbers may behave in different ways, but it depends on context completely. Take things out of context, then its just nonsense.

the text characters on your screen are symbols represented by [binary] numbers in the computers memory. This number '6' character here is actually not represented by the number 6 at all, the ASCII *character* '6' is actually 0x36 in hexadecimal, in decimal it is 54, and in binary it's represented by a byte in memory with the value 0011 0110 .. the *integer* 6 would be a byte that looked like this 0000 0110 and would be treated as an integer, but if tried to be read as a char it would be interpreted as a control character and surely cause unexpected behavior.

btw .. ascii isn't the only type of character encoding that exists, other systems assign different values to the same symbols, so trying to read something as tho it was encoded a different way is mostly going to result in mostly inintelligble garbage, and it don't mean shit, cuz that's not the way it was intended to be decoded.

tl;dr ..
    moral: its best to read things the way they were meant to be read, and not try to apply the values to unintended methods of interpretation, or else unintended and probably erroneous results will ensue and cause much confusion.

12. themnax

themnax Senior Member

there really is no 'authentic' bible, and those who study its history know why. bull shit artists are not a recent invention, they've been around writing books for thousands of years, and i'm sorry but the christian bible, however wide its popular appeal, and i credit that appeal to the same collective ego it condemns, just happens to be one of them. the only amazing thing is that people keep quoting it.

now i'm not saying there aren't some good things in it, and that they haven't helped some people. but it wasn't written by any god, however 'inspired' some parts of it might be.

but i wouldn't put it above or below the scriptures of other religions either. if you want to look at some numbers it does give evidence of, one of these is that its predicessor beliefs go back 23,000 years from the time its cult figure lived, which makes that 25,000 years now.

and as for the crap we're doing to ourselves, it isn't because we've pissed off some god, its because we're doing it, to, ourselves.

13. Anaximenes

Anaximenes Senior Member

I take a good gander at this writing concerning the great ho;y scripture; and after-all I take note that there is always an earlier than NOW bible, and a future to NOW bible. That is the adequate notion to authenticity. The unauthentic fuzzy line in between, after the Acts, before Jesus come to be born, after the Caananites become wanderers away from Israel, before the rapture somewhere in Gaul Europe, the Holy Roman Empire; beats ISIS which is the repeated past for which as an authentic attack on Baghdad has as much chance of succeeding as a Napoleonic attack on Moscow in the dead cold of winter.

14. BlackBillBlake

BlackBillBlake resigned HipForums Supporter

Ever read Tolstoy's 'War & Peace'?

Interesting because the main male character of the book devises his own complex numerical scheme based on the Bible which indicates to him that he is in some way linked to Napoleon, Unsurprisingly it all turns out to be BS.

But actually, it wasn't Napoleon's attack on Moscow that failed. They'd already taken Moscow when winter forced the retreat.

15. themnax

themnax Senior Member

there is no clear relationship, between my statement and your reaction to it. THAT is a clear and unambiguous statement, which also happens to be "factual".

16. Anaximenes

Anaximenes Senior Member

I had no recognizable emotions for the culture I live in, but I think I could love the modern world in another setting ruled by the U.S., like the Roman Empire.

17. themnax

themnax Senior Member

man, whatever you're on, it doesn't come from the will of ANY god.

and there was never anything "holy" about any roman empire. nor any other empire of any kind.

it is true, that your christ was the 23 rd return, at thousand year intervals, the 23rd renewal and upgrade as it were, of the religion, that began 23 THOUSAND years previously, with its 'mesia' who is called "adam".

none of which, has a damd thing to do with holyness, morality, nor infallability.

world ruled by the u.s. like the roman empire? what the hell kind of world do you think you are living in? it IS being ruled, by the same forces that ARE ruling the u.s., corporate economic organized crime. and while rome might not have known the modern corporate mumbo jumbo, the corruption it was dominated be, was of no significant difference in intent.