I Love Food With Meat

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by broony, Aug 28, 2014.

1. broony

broony Banned

just do... really doesn't matter what it is..

Although what really sucks is I am very allergic to shell fish. That stuff puts me in the hospital.. sucks cause I love crab..

Though tonight im doing something with this ground beef I got... damn do I love that ground beef.

I wish I had a nice steak with garlic potatoes and some sharp cheddar broccoli... fucking yum..

I cant though gotta watch budget so I got ground beef.

Still love my meat, and veggies!..

but meat...

mm meat pizza...

mmm meat.

2. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

i tend to avoid the ground up meats

3. -Yggdrasil-

-Yggdrasil- Einherjar

Minces tend to give me heartburn for whatever reasons, I think it's the processed stuff. My favourite when I was a kid was Devon, I know it's all lips, hooves and assholes but damn that shit was awesome. Now it just gives me heartburn. Too much salt I think.

4. secret_thinker

secret_thinker Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I can take or leave meat but seafood, can't get enough.

5. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Bacon, how good is bacon, oh emm gee

1 person likes this.
  6. secret_thinker

secret_thinker Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Yes, bacon is in a league of it's own.

1 person likes this.
  7. Bassline514

Bassline514 Member

With the pregnancy I was starving all the time on my old vegetarian diet, and had to switch back to eating meat (at least for a bit). I think it's ok, not super fond of the stuff but it fills me up and provides the extra proteins my body needs right now. As a typical middle-eastern I don't tend to have a lot of it, the majority of my plate is still filled with grains and tasty vegetables. But fish and seafood... can't get enough, these are delicious! [​IMG]

8. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

Everyday I eat some kind of meat...and I think of my poor vegan cousin that has slowly but surely over the years cut the things she has decided she can eat down to about 4 or 5 things. She is about 3 years older than me and weighs way too little, especially for her age. Anyway, I think meat is excellent! :) And yes, bacon is so good it is in a league of its own. :)

If I were to get some kind of sickness, I have a little wiggle-room for weight loss. She has NO wiggle-room. My work is at times very physical and it has gotten me to where I want to be - weight and muscle wise.

I LOVE to eat, but I'm actually capable of pushing back from the table when I'm full or know I've had enough. I greatly dislike watching people be gluttons and are 100+ pounds overweight.

wtf...how do people let themselves get like that?!? (sorry...didn't mean to de-rail the thread)

9. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

I think it is a shame some people eat tons of meat with every meal. I enjoy meat a lot as well but I don't indulge in it every day.

10. tarotsailor

tarotsailor Members

You know people who eat 6,000lbs of meat a day?

That must've been back in them olden days.

[​IMG]

11. Meliai

Meliai Banned

same here, I eat a lot of vegetarian dishes and then splurge and eat meat or seafood 3 or so nights a week.

I used to eat a typical American diet of meat with every meal but when I was pregnant meat disgusted me for about 6 months of the pregnancy. Now when I eat it I find it very filling.

12. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

With my first pregnancy I couldn't go NEAR chicken.

Things like that don't bother me this time though. The two foods I crave more than anything with this pregnancy are seafood (crab mostly) and veggies. Which makes sense because fresh veggies and shell fish are my fav foods.

But anyways, I don't always eat meat. But I do usually eat a little meat per day. Not with every meal and sometimes not a lot of it. It depends really.

13. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I love pastas and breads and sauces and seafood.......I can live without red meat....but to each their own. I make no judgements about it. I also love fruits and vegetables.....and some sweets, unfortuneately....lol

14. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I am also crazy about salads......

15. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

Mmmm salads. Gonna make one soon with some local tomatoes and avocados and some great new dressing.

16. tarotsailor

tarotsailor Members

Right now I could demolish a dark, savory venison stew.

17. sunfighter

sunfighter Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I love meat, too. I just won't allow myself to eat it. I don't think it's good for you or the world. I've kept my promise to myself now for 39 years.

18. broony

broony Banned

I buy my meat from one of two places, mainly just one. I am very picky about my meat, and seafood as you should be.

Yes bacon is its own food group. The only thing bacon doesn't go with is if you chopped it up and put it in your cold cereal. Cold cereal ruins everything but the cereal.

Bacon.... mmm... If someone doesn't like bacon its because they have never tried it..

Give me that halibut with some lemon followed by a T-bone, then a nice salmon then shut the fuck up and pass the ribs after I have that jalapeƱo cheese burger. with lots of garlic and bacon.

yum meat...

I like ceasar salads with all meat foods too. Good garlic ceasar salad....

19. broony

broony Banned

exercise so you don't have heart attack.

:)

20. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

If meat is unhealthy, as some people claim, it wouldn't have sustained humanity for as long as it has.

Then again, most of the meat sold at the store today is not what I would consider healthy.

Still, a burger patty will always be healthier than a slice of bread (wheat included).