Blotter Art

Discussion in 'Art' started by psychromatica, Aug 27, 2014.

1. psychromatica

psychromatica Members

Hi folks,

I have recently started providing blotter art and I would like some feedback on the pieces if you would be so kind?

I'm sure most here already know what blotter art is, but for those who don't; these are prints which come on perforated sheets in the style of LSD blotter. Way back when, people realised that they could be prosecuted according to the weight of the substrate carrying the LSD; so sugarcubes etc. went out and blotter came in. Given that 1 gram of acid is enough for 10,000 healthy doses, this made a lot of sense!

This work takes a step away from the psychedelia you typically see in blotter art - personally I think these are cleaner and more contemporary, and look better on the wall!

I've posted a few of the designs below - take a look and let me know what you think... I have more if anyone would like to see them too.

I can't seem to resize the images, so if you click them this will take you to the ebay listing page where you can see larger pictures [I hope this isn't falling foul of the rules - if it is please let me know and I will remove the links]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Cheers!

1 person likes this.
  2. Zionist

Zionist Members

This is very interesting way to communicate with people. I mean symbols and the message of blotters. In addition the acid expands the mind, makes things more beautiful and life gets better. Together this is awesome opportunity for development.

3. toocool

toocool Members

lol @ zionist

4. Pokemaster

Pokemaster Members

Those are really cool pieces of art. I never heard of blotter art.