5 Meo Vs Nn.

Discussion in 'DMT' started by Hipstudent, Aug 26, 2014.

1. Hipstudent

Hipstudent Member

So swim just came across a bit of 5 meo dmt. Swim has never expierenced this and is curious as to the effects, mainly the fact that its a 45 minute trip compared to the usual 10-15. Also swim heard stories of it being pretty scary and having trouble breathing while on 5 meo. Just curious as to how you guys might compare 5 meo dmt (snorted) vs nndmt (smoked)

2. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

I've only smoked 5-meo-DMT, also only one trip with it compared to several with N,n DMT...

5-meo-DMT had a harsher physical feeling to it than the majority of my DMT trips. I found 5-meo-DMT kind of disorienting and my breathing was irregular. The trip was not as visual and colorful as most of my DMT trips but there is a significant spiritual component to the trip, maybe less alien than DMT but more cosmic if that makes sense. I found the peak of the trip lasted only a few minutes longer than DMT and the afterglow was pretty spectacular.

I will say that for a few weeks after my 5-meo-DMT trip, I had some paranoia and weird behavior reported by others, I also used other drugs in that timeframe (mostly weed) but I think 5-meo-DMT certainly contributed to that and that one exploration was enough for me. I bring this up not to try to worry you but to make you realize that it is a different drug than DMT (which I love BTW) so take it on It's own merit.