"you Need To Be Alone For A While"

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by TheSamantha, Aug 24, 2014.

1. neodude1212

neodude1212 Senior Member

I REQUIRE AN HEIR

1 person likes this.
  2. TheGhost

TheGhost Auuhhhhmm ...

Lolwut? How many kids? How many divorces?

Oh, and how much did that cost?

3. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

^
    Uhm, if I read that post right it could be he only married once and then got kids. How much did what cost? All that sleeping around when he was single?

You can adopt one :clown:

4. TheGhost

TheGhost Auuhhhhmm ...

So the guy slept with 767 women and then immediately got married to number 768 and had kids?

Still lolwut.

5. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Yeah well, he could still be a cheapskate :p Except if he took all those girls out on traditional dates :D

6. TheSamantha

TheSamantha Member

3 kids, never divorced, he didn't pay a dime.

7. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

i find it crazy and hard to believe that anyone would keep track of sleeping with 767 people.

I find it crazy that anyone would keep track of numbers that are way less than that though.

8. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Well as long as they believe it.. it puts a smile on their stupid over exaggerated face. =]

9. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

Yea. But really, for a number that high you'd absolutely HAVE to be writing down names. There is no way anyone would remember that many without writing it down (and you'd have to add descriptions too... like "so and so from whatever vacation" because there would be many repeat names) and really...I find it both creepy and immature (like reminds me of a high school kid) to write down names of sex partners.

10. TheSamantha

TheSamantha Member

768. He didn't keep track. We calculated it once he stopped: 4 different girls a week for five years.

I also find it believable because he's not proud of it. "That's not what makes you a man. Being a man is being an adult, taking care of your family." He said he felt ugly and was looking for validation. He had mommy issues because his mom was abusive. He once smiled and she said "when you smile it looks like a cow taking a shit." He was also molested. He jacked some dude's dick when he was five, until a witness told him not to do it. I think he might be a sex addict, because he jacks off about 15 times a day, often three times in one hour. Everytime he fucks someone he has to do it three times. Three times counts as one time to him. But he is faithful to his wife so maybe he just has a high sex drive.

1 person likes this.
  11. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Lol.

1 person likes this.
  12. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

so what, he went out every monday, tuesday, thursday and friday and found a different girl to fuck with no deviation in the schedule? never a day off, never a saturday fuck?

he also doesn't jack off as often as he tells you. his dick would be rubbed off.

13. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

That's a good point. The maths are based on a routine schedule and there would no doubt be some deviation from that schedule during sick periods, family periods, work life etc. If the "proof" stems from a non boastful attitude towards his sex life then, I'm not boasting buuuut... I've like had sex with 824 ppl just sayin'. That's legit and you MUST believe me. No fuck that, 1000 ppl, why not?

14. TheGhost

TheGhost Auuhhhhmm ...

Dontcha worry honey.

I believe ya! [​IMG]

15. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

lol this thread is awesome. :D

16. TheGhost

TheGhost Auuhhhhmm ...

17. TheSamantha

TheSamantha Member

Exactly. I refuse to stop being me to get some guy. A man has to love the slutty parts otherwise he doesn't really love and accept me.

18. TheSamantha

TheSamantha Member

People encourage you to be open with sex as a woman?? In my experience if they know they don't take you seriously to say the least.

19. TheSamantha

TheSamantha Member

I think another reason he was so successful with getting gorgeous women of all races including Native American in bed is because he lives in an all-white town where the girls want to try a black guy. But he said he has some game too.

20. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

She's an aussie girl, we'll get tackled then hog tied if we say anything derogatory in person.

Seriously, they are twice our size, imagine the russian womans basketball team, but like on roids