Saw This Girl, Freaked Out

Discussion in 'Lesbian' started by SpacerZS8, Aug 23, 2014.

1. SpacerZS8

SpacerZS8 Member

Okay, so I was at the mall, right. In this store that sells like, incense and stuff, and this totally cute girl comes up and compliments me on my video-game tshirt. So we discuss the game for a minute and then she walks off and I'm like looking around the store some more and then go to make my purchase, and the whole time she's like, making eye contact, and my brain is telling me "holy shit holy shit you like her and she might not like you get outta there GET OUT RUN." And so I leave the store and my friends are like, "That girl was totally into you why didn't you ask for her number?" ...? And I realized, it had never even occurred to me to ask for her number, because I was too scared of embarrassing myself. But that's ridiculous, the worst that could have happened was she could say no. Where I come from, lesbians are scarce, and now I'm mad at myself because I could have started SOMETHING if I hadn't been so chickenshit. Seriously, I might have like, a legitimate fear of people. Anybody know what I'm saying?

2 people like this.
  2. ginalee14

ginalee14 eternity

Craigslist .. missed connections.

3. CC23

CC23 Member

I can totally relate. I was at a beach (with friends) and this one girl was there by herself. She was GORGEOUS, and her and I started talking, and it occurred to me that she might be at least somewhat interested in me more than in a friendly kind of way and I totally chickened out to ask for her number or to make any sort of sign that I might be interested too. I think because my friends were there it made it much worse for me. I feel like I might have been bolder had it just been her and I there.

4. BubblegumPhysics

BubblegumPhysics Members

There's a girl on campus who I saw on the first day, and absolutely adored. We didn't speak, but she kept staring at me, and she was absolutely adorable! White dress, white headband with a big flower on it. She looked like a fluffy angel! :cuss: I'm so mad at myself for not having stopped to say hello to her at the very least. I can completely relate.

Maybe it's better motivation to say "hello" next time? Gamer girls (excuse the cliche) seem really hard to come by.