The Honest Truth

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by King Names, Aug 23, 2014.

1. King Names

King Names Members

What is everyone doing with their life?
    Just curious.
    Anything boring or exciting?
    What is surely in store in your future?
    What plans do you have for your life?
    If you are religious/spiritual, where are you in your journey of it?

2. King Names

King Names Members

My life has been stagnant for a good while now. I'm supposed to be moving in a few years to NM with my legal guardians. I'm sill aiming to somehow break into entertainment show business wise. What my mystic journey has for me is the time appointed when the end shall be, since all I have lined up are appointments for each day, since I'm on SSI. That must be what it means by time appointed. Its upon now is what that means! When I have nothing but appointments. These appointments are about one hour out of my day. But I am tired of most of them. It used to be just two appointments out of a week. I hate when policies changed.

3. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

What do you do entertainment show biz wise?

I paint and write, as I always do....don't make too many plans......as life happens when you are busy making other plans, according to JL....
    I just try to live my life being the best I can be....I fail some days, though.... :)

4. thedope

thedope glad attention Lifetime Supporter

I would say that you have succeeded.

5. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

Graduating, getting a job, getting married, having a kid or two.....Staying alive for a while more.

Exciting things!

6. neodude1212

neodude1212 Senior Member

It isn't good.

7. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

I can't wait until I'm old enough to just "putter around".

8. Meliai

Meliai Banned

I just really want to go on a long hike.

9. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

The ultimate hike is approaching, I feel it.

10. IamnotaMan

IamnotaMan I am Thor. On sabba-tickle. Still available via us

I feel like over the last yr or so I've been entering "Stage 3" of my life.
    Stage 1 was school, 2 was college and building my businesses.
    3, its intended is more chilling enjoying the rewards, even tho I'll still be working pretty actively.

With life in general, some things have been held back due to other people. I'm not criticising them, its just the way things are.
    In work, its been good successes. I'm easing out of one business(hurray!), and ready to scale up another. Which might ultimately decide if I live in London, Southern Europe or somewhere like Mosc.ow, or maybe a mixture over the next couple of yrs. So its certaintly AND uncertainty.Sometimes I feel tired but still hungry. Glad I never did what my contemporaries did.

11. Wizardofodd

Wizardofodd Senior Member

My life? To be honest....we only have one kid left living at home (the easiest one). I can pretty much do whatever I want for the most part and I control my own work schedule as well so I can't complain. We've been through much more challenging times in the past. So we are enjoying this phase of life and looking forward to whatever is next.

12. King Names

King Names Members

Just come up with ideas for a show and a movie. I intend on pitching my ideas.

13. Bassline514

Bassline514 Member

Right now I'm about to get married and got my first bun in the oven, so a lot of new things are to be expected in my future. It's exciting and a bit scary at the same time, but I'm pleased with what's coming ahead of me. I'm not much of a planner otherwise, I'm thinking about maybe getting another baby after this one then go back to college when the kids have grown up a bit, but we are not there yet.

14. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Chillin' Killin'

Hotwater

15. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

Not doing anything with my life. Not sure there is anything to do but observe and analyze.

16. QueerPoet

QueerPoet Senior Member

Working on my 3rd book (wish I could burn and bury the first 2).

QP

17. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

For most of my adult life I've been a stay-at-home-mother. Now, I'm a stay-at-home-grandmother. I take care of my family and some animals.

I believe what I do is important. It's always saved my family money and there is no finer care they could have.

18. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

that's a good thing to do....take care of things...I like that, too...

19. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

And maybe add to and improve the 'system' that enables you to easily analyze and observe? Yeah, I shouldn't use the word system, now you most likely won't agree ;) :D

20. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

I am getting ready to have child number two. If she would be born when my first child was born (week wise) she would be born next Wed.- exactly one week from today.... I am hoping to last a bit longer than that though although I am getting tired of being pregnant. Our other kid is three and a half.

After the baby's born I plan on dealing with that for a couple months (the no sleep and all that) and then looking for a three bedroom to move to. That's about as far as I can think right now.

I kinda envy wizardofodd's post. Although at the same time I don't want the time w young kids at home to go too fast.

I can't wait for a vacation next summer though. My thee year old has been sick lately and I am just tired.

Spiritually I aim for balance, gratitude and keeping things calm and tranquil by trying not to change circumstances but to be a pillar of calm during even the worst storms. It's been suiting me well for quite a while now.