Flying With Syringes But No Dope

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by polishman, Aug 23, 2014.

1. polishman

polishman Member

Okay,

so I am taking a work trip, and I already have a friend who is meeting me there and we are going to party in the evenings after work.

Question, flying with cash, but wanna take a couple of rigs too.

First of all, would an x-ray or TSA even notice a small little insulin syringe tucked into the wall of my carry on or check in and the fabric covering where the handle pulls out? I mean, it would be under everything else and if you searched my bag, you would not find it.

Secondly, would they even see it on the x-ray? Or would they even care?

Thirdly, would it be better to put it in checked luggage or carry on?

This is a domestic flight and I am not carrying any dope.

2. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

Do not try to hide it.

You can legally carry insulin syringes. You don't need a prescription. Just leave them in the bag from BD or whoever, that they came in.

Stop thinking like a fucking worthless waste of space of a junkie.... If you hide it, you might actually get hassled. If you're that worried, buy a vial of insulin and carry that with it. (just don't think it's a recreational thing - taking it without diabetes and without knowing what you're doing would give you a pretty good chance of death, or bodily harm - it's not something fun to shoot, after you run out of dope - even if you didn't come to harm, low blood sugar is one of the worst feelings in the world, not the least bit euphoric)

Or, you could take glucagon - that comes with a vial, and the syringes are big and maybe better for dope than insulin syringes. (also, not something to administer for shits and grins, the vial is for appearances only, in your case).

Or, just pop into a pharmacy and BUY them when you get there - see above, "stop thinking like a fucking worthless waste of space junkie".

2 people like this.
  3. deleted

deleted Visitor

least hes cautious..;)

4. AceK

AceK Scientia Potentia Est

They would see something syringe shaped when they scan ur bag. They might just think it's a pen or something but I doubt it if you hid it somewhere obscure, they would wanna know why u went to such trouble to hide it.

You should probably just get the rigs after you get there ... U can buy the same rigs everywhere.

5. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

Yea as mentioned why not just buy syringes when you get there? It's not like it's hard to find insulin syringes. If you really wanna take it though, make sure they are NEW first of all and then just don't hide them. If they were to ask why you don't have insulin with you....whatever, just say you're picking up your script at the pharmacy when you arrive at destination. I doubt that would happen though if you just don't act guilty....paranoid.... just remember, act normal and make sure they are at least new and you should be fine. (if it were me though I'd just hit up a pharm when I arrived but shrugs...)