Would Have Been Posted In Mind Fuck, But I'm A Virgin. ;)

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Peace&Pot, Aug 23, 2014.

1. Peace&Pot

Peace&Pot Members

Isn't it true, that the best place to hide something is within as many others of that something as you can? For instance, ( Pretend there is one Pearl within trillions of stone pebbles, and the pearl is the one you must find. This pearl, being worth more than anything in the world, oh and by the way, you aren't really even told about it even existing. )
    And isn't it true that from as early as we are capable, we must solve problems, basically everyday and in more than just one way?
    We go to school and learn how to solve problems; to solve the problem; to get the answer; to get the good grade; to make life better...
    We watch T.V, which wouldn't be very entertaining if their wasn't a problem to it right? Whether it be a series or a movie. And in them they, Have a problem; must learn how to solve it; solve it, meaning get the answer; to make things better. A happy ending if you will.
    Even the news of course. More problems that must be solved. (It should be called the bad news really.) Even in our own little lives there are always problems. Whether it be not being able to pay the bills, or technical issues with your house, car, appliances, etc. The same cycle again when asking how it happened, where it happened, how to fix it; then learn how to fix it; to make it better; for your own benefit... Even with jobs and so much more forever and ever, such is life I guess. ( What a shame )

The point is, if life is always surrounded by problems, which we must solve for our own benefit, maybe there is only one true problem. And It's hidden within all the problems we are given everyday, in every way and any way. Meaning all the ones we are facing daily must be a distraction from the true problem, which must get solved and then you will have; The Answer.
    And once you have that answer, the rest won't matter anymore. Because you will have found that one little piece hidden within all the others, the one that truly matters. The one that's worth anything in the end when it's all said and done.
    And by the way, that's just the problem that's hidden. Who knows if the solution, the answer, is in plain site.
    But who would hide the problem anyway? And why? Well, I'm guessing if it's the most valuable thing in the world... and only few know of it, it would be kept a secret. And most definitely hidden. The first step is asking, "What is the problem?" knowing that is easy. The second step is asking the right questions to even know how to solve the problem itself. And those to get the answer, you have found the pearl.

But I'm going to stop casting mine before the swine. ;)

2. themnax

themnax Senior Member

the one problem is how to avoid screwing up the world we all have to live so it then doesn't create all those other problems for us.
    and the answer isn't in any ideology nor any organized belief, but in learning how it works and disciplining ourselves according to how we want it to.

sure its no single one of us can make all of that change, but if a majority of people were, it would, because its all statitstical.

so the statistical sum of how all of us act, is the world we get. its what creates the incentives we experience, along with those who decide the policies that create the conditions,
    because no matter how much they might like to, they don't live in a vacuum either.

people really can, live in such a way, as to create a world, that does not create barriers to anyone's gratification,
    nor result in the horrendous situations that too often happen today,
    because people just cant be bothered to consider such things,
    or have been told they can expect supporting some belief or ideology will do so for them.

(the real 'swine' of ignorance, are those who deny that the denying of reason, whatever the religious, ideological or any other excuse for doing so, is the real cause of suffering and harm, whatever gods, governments or anything else, might happen to also exist)

3. volunteer_tommy

volunteer_tommy Elongated Member

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  4. Peace&Pot

Peace&Pot Members

Ah, all true. But what If this is something only you yourself can solve and answer, and no one else can help you? This isn't even about changing the world, the government, nor religion.

And casting your pearls, or jewels, before the 'swine' is a saying, from the bible really. In it it says, "Do not cast your jewels before the swine" meaning, well, what do pigs do? They eat everything and shit on everything. I hope you get what I mean. It was really just a little joke I made. But that doesn't mean I don't agree with what you said as well.

I guess you'd have to ask yourself the right questions about what you might be lied about about life, and if you ask the right one, and apply that to the shimmer of the pearl ( find out what this whole post is REALLY about) you will probably think I'm insane. But I guess if you can get the correct question you have a little spark of insanity in you as well? ;)

If you take away everything you've always known...

And by the way, I may look like I'm trying to talk like I know a lot or make it seem that way, but I really barely know anything. But I do know enough to get started. But to find this answer will literally take a lifetime.... but it is worth it in the end, because even though the pearl is worth more than anything in the world in the end, and you use it for yourself, it cannot buy you anything materialistically. It would be very funny to see someone finally get the pearl and just hand it over for something they could have spent their life getting an easier way that takes less time anyway though! hahaha. But if you were planning to do that with it, you'll never find it anyway. Gee, I look like a freak after I read that.... all I can say is, sorry! And good luck.

5. Peace&Pot

Peace&Pot Members

hahaha nice X)

6. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I have no idea what you are talking about here.....not one clue...were you pot something yesterday? Anyway, here is something by Kahlil Gibran. Your post made me think of this....

The Pearl

Said one oyster to a neighboring oyster, “I have a very great pain within me. It is heavy and round and I am in distress.”

And the other oyster replied with haughty complacence, “Praise be to the heavens and to the sea, I have no pain within me. I am well and whole both within and without.”

At that moment a crab was passing by and heard the two oysters, and he said to the one who was well and whole both within and without, “Yes, you are well and whole; but the pain that your neighbor bears is a pearl of exceeding beauty.”

- --oOo

1 person likes this.
  7. ginalee14

ginalee14 eternity

TV was a problem for me. I solved that problem, sort of. I stopped watching television years ago but now I'm chained to a computer every day.

What do you think about trading problems for problems?

not every girl is a pearl
    http://youtu.be/Asyv7wfhWZk

8. Peace&Pot

Peace&Pot Members

Yeah I was Peace&Pot. But when I made my account I did it a little sloppy and this is the username I'm gonna stick with.
    And really the whole pearl thing was an example. I could have used another, say, a needle in a hay stack. It doesn't really matter. Just to get you thinking in the right direction.
    I guess no one is really supposed to know what I'm talking about anyway. XD

9. Peace&Pot

Peace&Pot Members

Wow that song is pretty. funny how i never given tori much a chance. :/
    I don't watch t.v. at all either...
    And trading problems for problems eh?
    Well, the one I went rambling on about is hidden, is a secret isn't it? XD

10. Moonglow181

LOL get me thinking in the right direction? so mind control?
    I am being semi funny.....I am a prettygood thinker....no worries... :)

11. ginalee14

ginalee14 eternity

Some people are really into secrets. I'm not. I think there's a sharp difference between privacy and secrecy. The first is righteous, the second only serves seduction and sin. Just my view on the matter.

Tori shame-on-us Amos? Snort. Her song, "Mother" was always haunting to me. "circus girl, without a safety net" .. oh god.

12. thedope

thedope glad attention Lifetime Supporter

The question is who am I

13. Peace&Pot

Peace&Pot Members

It's only really a secret if you keep it that way. I wish it didn't have to be... But if you knew what I was talking about I guess you'd see why. A lot would go after it for the wrong foolish reasons. Just like using good for evil.
    And I'll have to check those out! X)

14. Peace&Pot

Peace&Pot Members

Nope, Dope. ;)
    but i will admit i don't know the answer to that one either lol

15. thedope

thedope glad attention Lifetime Supporter

But if you did?

16. ginalee14

ginalee14 eternity

It makes me think of the Pot of Gold at the end of the Rainbow. I found it. I'm not exactly keeping it a secret but I realize that to announce it to the world would hurt a lot of feelings and some people would be upset. It would be like stealing their imagination and wonder. I suppose you've got something like that? Something that's not necessarily a "secret" but something that, to simply state it, might cause deflation of inspiration? Deflation of spirit.

17. Moonglow181

Maybe not...maybe to announce something would be freeing to some, too... :)